Good Ol' Uncle Joe at his Finest

hm1996

Staff member

grin.gif

THE DEM ELITE JUMP FROM BERNIE’S FRYING PAN INTO BIDEN’S DYING FIRE

Jack Kelly [1]
To The Point
11 Mar 2020

The powers that be in the Democrat party – those who rig the primaries – got what they wished (and cheated) for Tuesday (3/10). They’ll regret it.

At a rally in Detroit on the eve of a Michigan primary that locked up for him the Democrat nomination for president, Slow Joe Biden attracted a “crowd” of a few hundred [3] – many of whom were Bernie bros who came to razz him.

Touring an auto plant the next day, Slow Joe wasn’t exactly winning friends among traditional Democrat voters.

“_In the space of 90 seconds, Biden managed to misrepresent his own position, refer to AR-15s as AR-14s, call semi-automatic rifles machine guns, and insult a voter who knows more about the issue than he does_,” Cam Edw [4]ards noted.

Dem honchos didn’t want the old Bolshevik to take over their party, were concerned about down ballot races if Bernie were the nominee.

But in their panicky reaction to Bernie’s big win in the Nevada caucuses, Dem bigwigs risk consequences far worse.

The way to have stopped Bernie is with a brokered convention. But to get a brokered convention, multiple candidates must win delegates. Rallying ‘round Slow Joe may lead to the greatest Democrat electoral debacle ever.

_The putative nominee of the Democrat Party is a corrupt senile old pervert_. Not exactly what most Americans look for in a commander in chief.

Ordinary people can see something is very wrong with Biden. His episodes of dementia are sure to become more frequent, more severe.

To conceal them, _Democrats are counting on the MSM to pull off the largest, most intense, most desperate gaslighting effort in the history of the world._

Television news won’t broadcast episodes of dementia if they can possibly avoid it. If they can’t, video will be edited to leave out the most harmful parts.

Questioning Slow Joe’s cognitive function is a smear, pundits say.
Excuses are made for inexcusable behavior.

Biden’s confrontation with an auto worker in Detroit Tuesday “is probably a good thing for him,” says CNN’s Chris Cillizza. [5]

“Pundits are so desperate to gaslight voters into thinking Biden’s behavior is normal that they insisted the exchange with the auto worker was ‘terrific,’ ‘impressive,’ ‘a good thing,” noted Amber Athey.
“NBC News aired a portion of the video clip, but cut out the part where Biden threatened to slap the voter.”

“_It’s hardly even debatable that blue collar workers in rust belt swing states will decide the next election_,” said Jesse Kelly [6].
“_If you think Biden cussing one out and challenging him to a fight in front of his friends actually helps Biden, you have the IQ of a blueberry muffin_.”

Understand this: _Biden’s “surge” is media mythology. _

Before Super Tuesday, Biden rallies were held in high school gyms – with plenty of room to spare. The rally in Detroit Monday (3/9) indicates not much has changed.

Slow Joe’s big victories in South Carolina, on Super Tuesday, and Tuesday (3/10) were because many Democrats think him a “moderate”
alternative to the Old Bolshevik. Biden didn’t win those primaries.
Bernie _lost_ them.

What happens when those who voted for Slow Joe learn this “moderate”
favors gun confiscation, open borders, sanctuary cities, destruction of the energy industry, enormous tax hikes?

Biden was buoyed by the votes of blacks who remember him fondly as Obama’s vice president, but aren’t aware – yet—he authored the notorious 1994 crime bill that caused blacks to be locked up forever for nonviolent crimes.

Fake newsers conceal the mind-boggling corruption of the Biden family of grifters. With both our Justice department and Ukraine investigating Biden _pere et fils_, and shoes yet to drop on their relationship with China, this will get harder to do.

The MSM never will show this video of Creepy Joe sniffing, nuzzling and fondling children and women, but it’ll get around on social media.

Up is down, light is dark, hot is cold, fake newsers tell us, because they think they still control the narrative. They don’t.

REEEsistors believe whatever they’re told, no matter how preposterous.
But most Americans aren’t _that_ gullible and stupid.

As the chasm widens between what the MSM “reports” and our lying eyes, gaslighting will become more frantic, more obvious, less effective.

I doubt we’ll see much of Biden between now and the Democrat convention.
The risk of what he might say or do in public appearances is too great.
The
Wuhan virus hysteria gives him a terrific excuse for cancelling events.

If he’s nominated, there’ll be no presidential debates. Even with a teleprompter, Slow Joe rarely can speak for six or seven minutes without a gaffe. But he can’t run a “front porch” campaign, like Warren Harding did in 1920, and expect to win.

Biden’s choice for vice president will be the real Democrat candidate.
(If it’s Hillary, it’ll be clear to all and sundry he’s totally lost his mind.)

If Biden drops out for health reasons _after _being nominated, Democrats can replace him with his vice-presidential candidate. I bet that’s the plan.

What if Slow Joe drops out _before_ the Democrat convention?

Candidates who’ve suspended their campaigns could restart them. But it’s too late for newcomers to compete in most remaining primaries.

I can’t think of a faster way to revive a moribund Sanders’ candidacy.

Which is why the DNC will do everything possible to keep Biden in the race through the convention. But that may not be enough. Slow Joe is falling apart fast. If his family cared for him, Biden would have been in a rocking chair at the home months ago.

Frantic gaslighting will diminish what credibility the MSM has left.

When millions more Americans realize how badly they’ve been deceived – inevitable if the Biden candidacy lasts for much longer – they will be very, very angry at the Dem pols and “journalists” who’ve deceived them.

The vengeance they’ll take at the polls in November could be epic.

-------------------------
_Jack Kelly is a former Marine and Green Beret, and was the Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Air Force during the Reagan Administration. Until his retirement in January 2017, he was the national security writer for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

Regards,
hm

Good post hm!
That one part about gullible and stupid, the answer is YES!
If he somehow manages to get elected, he's only going to be a rubber stamp for what Nancy, Chuck, the squad, and the rest of the far left Dems. want. I would also tend to say that if he's elected, there is a very good chance that his VP will be POTOS in short order. and I tend to believe that a lot of Dems. also know that.
Of course this is only my opinion, but the article and a lot of others also believe the same.

I.M.O. you are spot on Sixsixty. Crazy uncle Joe said over the weekend he will appoint a woman as his running mate. Let's see... Hilary, Pocahontas-Elizabeth Warren, one of the left-wing crazies from the Squad? I agree, the Dems. know what they are doing nominating Joe.

if he could win, they'd 25th amendment him and his veep would step up

bernie appeals to young people but they can't be bothered to go out & vote, so it doesn't matter

we just watched last night's debate. I'm actually stupider for having done so...

Originally Posted By: Stu Farish

we just watched last night's debate. I'm actually stupider for having done so...

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: Savage250Do y'all think he would try to nominate captain zero's partner?

I doubt it. Between the two of them they'd have so much baggage that the excess baggage fees would double the national debt!
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Back