Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3235166 - 02/22/20 07:19 PM Saubier website
kjc Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: KY
Is saubier still up and running? I've sent an email trying to reset my password. I've even tried starting a new account. No response from administration.

Thanks
Kevin

#3235771 - 02/25/20 03:57 PM Re: Saubier website [Re: kjc]
songdog Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Elizabeth.Colo.
still up and running.

#3236785 - 03/04/20 12:29 PM Re: Saubier website [Re: kjc]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

Loc: okla
Not much going on there but its still up.

Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution.

#3236822 - 03/04/20 04:17 PM Re: Saubier website [Re: kjc]
DAA Offline
PM senior

Loc: Salt Lake City
More worth a crap going on there than there is here. Unless you are just dying to know the best factory load for the .223 or something like that. Then this place rules.

- DAA

#3237142 - 03/06/20 07:49 PM Re: Saubier website [Re: DAA]
Winny Fan Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Central Texas
Originally Posted By: DAA
More worth a crap going on there than there is here. Unless you are just dying to know the best factory load for the .223 or something like that. Then this place rules.

- DAA

LOL..!! Good call. laugh

Some people think that they are quoting Einstein when in fact they are saying something that would make even Einstein say, "HUH?".

Ain't that right, Bill?

#3237147 - 03/06/20 09:15 PM Re: Saubier website [Re: DAA]
fw707 Offline
Retired Moderator

Loc: Roadside watermelon stand
Originally Posted By: DAA

- DAA

I think we have a winner.

Carl Sagan

#3237195 - 03/07/20 01:04 PM Re: Saubier website [Re: fw707]
Coyotejunki Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: MO
[beeep], I was just going to ask about the 40gr Nosler BT in my 223 AI for coyotes?

#3237291 - 03/08/20 10:04 AM Re: Saubier website [Re: Coyotejunki]
Winny Fan Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: Coyotejunki
[beeep], I was just going to ask about the 40gr Nosler BT in my 223 AI for coyotes?

It should be an explosive killer. smile

Some people think that they are quoting Einstein when in fact they are saying something that would make even Einstein say, "HUH?".

Ain't that right, Bill?

#3237435 - 03/09/20 11:38 AM Re: Saubier website [Re: kjc]
SlickerThanSnot Offline
PM senior

Loc: stuck in a fence
if anybody gets bored on this site or on the saubier site, you could always go to that other hunt site. the 2 or 3 guys that post there should be all about hummingbirds real soon. smile

#3237509 - 03/09/20 08:35 PM Re: Saubier website [Re: kjc]
bmash Offline
Predator Master

Loc: la/ms usa
I have the same problem - I can’t post anymore and nobody responds to email. It is a good site for small caliber odd cartridges. (Like the 218 Mashburn bee I have for example) Much more there for a few odd cartridges. Not the vastly wide variety I find here.
This is a great site for real varmint hunting experience!!

#3237738 - 03/11/20 12:32 PM Re: Saubier website [Re: kjc]
Winny Fan Offline
Die Hard Member III

Saubier is definitely a web site for shooters with narrow interests. I cruise by there occasionally to search for information on rifles and cartridges 22 caliber and smaller. Most of the time I find what I'm looking for in terms of answers. And I have never thought of it as being or wanting to be a large volume board. It is what it is.

Over the years I've gotten the impression from reading there that many of the older posters are indeed older. That's not a bad thing at all. It just helped to set the culture that exists there. I think that many of them grew up in the wildcat cartridge era when not everyone wanted a plain vanilla whatever that you can find at Walmart.

One thing I seldom or never see there is anyone asking for validation for what they bought or the ever-popular "help me choose my next rifle" threads like you see here regularly. Most posters there just tell it "like it is" for informational discussion purposes and let the chips fall where they may. And they have actually done what they are reporting about versus a common theme here where some of the experts began with , "I read......."

There's lots of good information floating around there that you'd never find here.

Ain't that right, Bill?

#3237747 - 03/11/20 02:39 PM Re: Saubier website [Re: kjc]
ackleyman Offline
PM senior

Loc: Hickville
I agree with Winny on the Saubier site. They are very experienced over there, not a site were novices hang out as a rule of thumb.

#3237773 - 03/11/20 07:37 PM Re: Saubier website [Re: SlickerThanSnot]
Winny Fan Offline
Die Hard Member III

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnot
if anybody gets bored on this site or on the saubier site, you could always go to that other hunt site. the 2 or 3 guys that post there should be all about hummingbirds real soon. smile

Are you talking about the "green and gold" forum? laugh

Ain't that right, Bill?

Moderator:  Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.