where in the world has iayotehntr gone?

Aren't we all
lol.gif

If you say BEETLEJUICE 3 times, iayotehntr may show up!
Looks like he kept his word, like all good liberals he doesn't want to talk to us deplorables!
OR, maybe he's out campaigning for Bernie, TDS does strange things to those liberals!

Maybe he promised to leave country if Trump survived. Several HOLLYwierd types promised leaving if trump elected. None ever obloiged us and Trump. Hippocrits.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotjust wondering his thoughts on the impeachment and the wonderful democrat field?

Thoughts on impeachment: He was impeached, but unfortunately not convicted. IMO, we'd all have been better off if Don the Con had been convicted and ousted. I can't stand him. Worst POTUS in my lifetime as far as I'm concerned.

Wonderful Democratic field? There is no such thing. I'm not a Democrat, I'm a conservative leaning Independent who will be voting for Amash probably if he runs as the Libertarian candidate.

I pop in from time to time to get a quick laugh reading some of the trash in here but I keep myself plenty busy between working, raising kids, shooting pool, hunting and fishing, and living a great life w/o worrying about what people in here think because like the saying goes.......you can't fix stupid, so I don't even bother trying.

99.9% of the posters in here mean nothing to me and never will and I couldn't care less what any of y'all think about me.

Gods aren't real. Trump sucks. Mic drop, I'm out.

"There is no such thing. I'm not a Democrat, I'm a conservative leaning Independent who will be voting for Amash probably if he runs as the Libertarian candidate."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Amash

Read some of IAyoteHNTR's posts and read about his choice of candidate, Justin Amash, and decide for yourselves "IF" IAyote is a conservative.

Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEGeezzz Slick... You just had to go and ask.
lol.gif
The boy's been lurking and now sounds butt hurt.

sorry grizz. he darn sure does sound butt hurt. it is probably from the lack of sleep he has had since he learned Bernie dropped out. im sure he felt kicked in the nuts that day. poor guy.

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTROriginally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotjust wondering his thoughts on the impeachment and the wonderful democrat field?

Thoughts on impeachment: He was impeached, but unfortunately not convicted. IMO, we'd all have been better off if Don the Con had been convicted and ousted. I can't stand him. Worst POTUS in my lifetime as far as I'm concerned.

Wonderful Democratic field? There is no such thing. I'm not a Democrat, I'm a conservative leaning Independent who will be voting for Amash probably if he runs as the Libertarian candidate.

I pop in from time to time to get a quick laugh reading some of the trash in here but I keep myself plenty busy between working, raising kids, shooting pool, hunting and fishing, and living a great life w/o worrying about what people in here think because like the saying goes.......you can't fix stupid, so I don't even bother trying.

99.9% of the posters in here mean nothing to me and never will and I couldn't care less what any of y'all think about me.

Gods aren't real. Trump sucks. Mic drop, I'm out.

Amash is a joke, an Arab activist who thankfully has zero chance of winning. You and suprsongdgsly are one in the same, trolls who come here seeking out a negative reaction from a group with different views.

And despite what you say, your IP address shows how much you view these threads, even when you are not logged in. You “waste” more time here than you want to admit to other viewers, I know it. What I do not know is why some people get off spending their time frequenting a place they are so disliked.

I stay away from animal rights and liberal groups...

All charges dropped against General Flynn. Investigation led all the way to Obama. Another knockout punch to IAyote's sore spot. If I knew where to send it I'd mail him a case of Preparation-H. Poor boy.
thumbup.gif

Back