Saubier website

kjc

Is saubier still up and running? I've sent an email trying to reset my password. I've even tried starting a new account. No response from administration.

Thanks
Kevin

More worth a crap going on there than there is here. Unless you are just dying to know the best factory load for the .223 or something like that. Then this place rules.

- DAA

Originally Posted By: DAAMore worth a crap going on there than there is here. Unless you are just dying to know the best factory load for the .223 or something like that. Then this place rules.

- DAA

LOL..!! Good call.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted By: DAAMore worth a crap going on there than there is here. Unless you are just dying to know the best factory load for the .223 or something like that. Then this place rules.

- DAA

I think we have a winner.

Originally Posted By: Coyotejunki[beeep], I was just going to ask about the 40gr Nosler BT in my 223 AI for coyotes?

It should be an explosive killer.
smile.gif

if anybody gets bored on this site or on the saubier site, you could always go to that other hunt site. the 2 or 3 guys that post there should be all about hummingbirds real soon.
smile.gif

I have the same problem - I can’t post anymore and nobody responds to email. It is a good site for small caliber odd cartridges. (Like the 218 Mashburn bee I have for example) Much more there for a few odd cartridges. Not the vastly wide variety I find here.
This is a great site for real varmint hunting experience!!

Saubier is definitely a web site for shooters with narrow interests. I cruise by there occasionally to search for information on rifles and cartridges 22 caliber and smaller. Most of the time I find what I'm looking for in terms of answers. And I have never thought of it as being or wanting to be a large volume board. It is what it is.

Over the years I've gotten the impression from reading there that many of the older posters are indeed older. That's not a bad thing at all. It just helped to set the culture that exists there. I think that many of them grew up in the wildcat cartridge era when not everyone wanted a plain vanilla whatever that you can find at Walmart.

One thing I seldom or never see there is anyone asking for validation for what they bought or the ever-popular "help me choose my next rifle" threads like you see here regularly. Most posters there just tell it "like it is" for informational discussion purposes and let the chips fall where they may. And they have actually done what they are reporting about versus a common theme here where some of the experts began with , "I read......."

There's lots of good information floating around there that you'd never find here.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotif anybody gets bored on this site or on the saubier site, you could always go to that other hunt site. the 2 or 3 guys that post there should be all about hummingbirds real soon.
smile.gif

Are you talking about the "green and gold" forum?
laugh.gif

Back