Fence post step/T-post step

You can find them on camofire.com from ti.w to time. They work, just be careful when crossing. Catching a t-post in the guts of worse could be life threatening if they happen to slip or break.

I have one and it works. As stated though use caution so that you or it does not slip. Several people have gotten stuck with a T-post. Make sure it is hooked good and you should not have any issues.

There a lot of very tight 4-wire fences here with a low bottom wire and stays between post, I can't crawl under them or through them so my interest. It seems that no one else bothers to try and call there either. The few times I've climbed them at brace points have been very rewarding, I even found a horseshoe on the way to the last stand, maybe my luck will improve.

I deer hunt in Montana and usually don't have to travel too far to find a good low spot to roll under a fence. However, it seems like the cactus like to grow in the best places. I may get one of these before returning this year.

Last edited:
another little tip is to buy a 1 1/2" pvc pipe cap to place over the top of the t-post, sure saves hands and gloves

Back