ANYBODY USING HAWKE SCOPES

Stroble

I am looking for a new illuminated retacal scope I would like to find one in the 120-200 dollar range I know the more you spend the better the quality, if there is anybody out there the has one or using one give me some feed back. THANKS

Some of the Air Gun guys at the club used them. I didn't hear any complaints. Might check out the lower end Athlon scopes. They seem decent. In your price range, don't expect a whole lot.

I've had two, was very pleased with both optically and mechanically. I feel they are overlooked and underrated for the cost.
I had a Vantage model and a Crossbow model.

I just bought a 1.5-6x40 Illuminated dot. I have it mounted on my 6x45 bolt gun. I haven't sighted it yet but it is quite clear, and if it will hold zero it will be a very nice scope.

Originally Posted By: AWSI just bought a 1.5-6x40 Illuminated dot. I have it mounted on my 6x45 bolt gun. I haven't sighted it yet but it is quite clear, and if it will hold zero it will be a very nice scope.

It should hold zero. Hawke scopes started out in England building scopes for air rifles. Any scope that can withstand the double recoil of a high end spring powered pellet rifle has to be well made.

I guess I’ll be the party pooper. Bought an ENDURANCE 2-7×32 LER 30/30 around four years ago for my Marlin 30-30 because I thought an IR would be nice. Everyone’s eyes are different. I didn’t expect it to be on par with my VX-R 2-7x33 but the reticle wasn’t daylight bright for my eyes and I could see better through the Fullfield II 2-7x35 that the Hawke was supposed to replace so I sent it back.

I have a 4-16x44 vantage, clarity it is comparable to my vortex diamondback 3.5-10x50. I have used the Vantage on AR .223 for probably 4 years now, No issues so far.

I have a Hawk Airmax 4x14 AO that I use on my FX air gun, it's been working just fine for me...but again it's only been on a non recoiling air rifle.

Price is running around $200 for this now.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies. I have a Truglo that should be here today never had a scope I do have bow sights thy work good for me I hope this scope works putting it on my T/C Encore 243 predator gun.

Back