Airedale Terrier owners?

armadillo66

Curious if any cat or bear hunters here have Airedale Terriers. I raised quality Airedale Terriers for many years. Have not had one since my favorite male was put down at age 10 with Lymphoma cancer. That was back in 2005. Had not been in a living situation in recent years to have a quality dog, but these days things are going good, I live in a house on a lake property with plenty of room, so thinking about another pup once in awhile. This week, a guy contacted me saying he had been referred to me by another Airedale owner who knew I did not have any Airedales anymore. He asked me if I would like a pup. I would love to have one, I live in an area with lots of raccoon problems, in our trash and garden constantly. A lot of money to pay for the pup, vet care, and the time to train him. The one I had before was so well trained and a very smart dog, I would want another just like him.

There was/is a guy in South Dakota, Odon Corr (spelling might be off), from what I’ve gathered he had some really good dogs, otherwise all I’ve heard is it’s hard to find a good working airdale these days

Properly bred dogs that will actually work are hard to find nowadays, if hes reputable you should take it. the only vet care a terrier needs is super glue! bombproof dogs.

Back