Night Goggles Inc

Predator Masters using UBB.threads ô Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#3232794 - 02/09/20 06:29 PM Re: MKIII 60mm Accessories [Re: igor]
Victor_TNVC Offline
PM Sponsor

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: igor
Victor, your setup is the trickest I've seen. Wish I'd seen that a couple years ago.

No problem, thank you Sir. Might also add our TRB cradle is 100% made in the USA and NOT China.
http://www.tnvc.com
"Eliminating our adversaries 940nanometers at a time"

#3232832 - 02/09/20 09:10 PM Re: MKIII 60mm Accessories [Re: Victor_TNVC]
skinney Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: South Dakota
Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVC
Originally Posted By: skinney
Originally Posted By: 1trkyhntr
They sell their own branded external battery pack. Basically an Anker style battery pack with a cable and some velcro for $329.00.

This is misinformation that gives companies a bad name by withholding additional info.

You forgot about the custom battery cap, that has the integrated 9v plug that was designed for multiple IRD now Trijicon units, that BTW Trijicon approved to run on their units without voiding warranty. Who designed it? who payed for it? Who took the risk mass producing this piece and saved the consumer more than what it's worth in filling the dump with burnt up CR123's ?... I've done the math, on how many CR's I use in a year vs this set up.

The pro's of this glorified "battery pack with a cable and some velcro for $329.00" has paid for itself multiple times through my experience.

Misinformation? Not gonna sit here and continue to listen to your speech...

You get ALL your gear for free from your Vendor of choice for favorable reviews and videos! That is "witholding additional information".

Please do not even go there spouting MISinformation! Unbelievable

Yes misinformation. Everyone can read what I posted. You are 100% entitled to your opinion.

Nothing I receive Sir is for free. Unfortunately people think this is true, but it's not.

My XF305, XF705, 5D MKIV, A7SII, Prime and telephotos, I was self taught running them all manually, nothing auto. My editing Programs, my computer builds, all stemmed from work and savings, lot's came from fur. Then I still had to capture the image, the video that I need. Most videographers charge 100.00 per hour to edit, that does not include the depreciation on the shutters or personal time in the field.

My work is worth just as much to me, as a sale is to you. BUT for some reason people see me run a 7K dollar Rifle, and a Skeet, and think it's just handed over. Furthest from the Truth Sir. I enjoy working with companies, developing new products that I get to use, and enjoy featuring in our videos. It's fun, and I enjoy building new relationships with new companies!

They'll hear ya three times, see ya twice, but only smell ya once.

Play the Rabbit, and they will come.

#3232849 - 02/09/20 10:09 PM Re: MKIII 60mm Accessories [Re: skinney]
Victor_TNVC Offline
PM Sponsor

Originally Posted By: 1trkyhntr
They sell their own branded external battery pack. Basically an Anker style battery pack with a cable and some velcro for $329.00.

This is misinformation that gives companies a bad name by withholding additional info.

You forgot about the custom battery cap, that has the integrated 9v plug that was designed for multiple IRD now Trijicon units, that BTW Trijicon approved to run on their units without voiding warranty. Who designed it? who payed for it? Who took the risk mass producing this piece and saved the consumer more than what it's worth in filling the dump with burnt up CR123's ?... I've done the math, on how many CR's I use in a year vs this set up.

The pro's of this glorified "battery pack with a cable and some velcro for $329.00" has paid for itself multiple times through my experience.

Misinformation? Not gonna sit here and continue to listen to your speech...

You get ALL your gear for free from your Vendor of choice for favorable reviews and videos! That is "witholding additional information".

Please do not even go there spouting MISinformation! Unbelievable

Yes misinformation. Everyone can read what I posted. You are 100% entitled to your opinion.

Nothing I receive Sir is for free. Unfortunately people think this is true, but it's not.

My XF305, XF705, 5D MKIV, A7SII, Prime and telephotos, I was self taught running them all manually, nothing auto. My editing Programs, my computer builds, all stemmed from work and savings, lot's came from fur. Then I still had to capture the image, the video that I need. Most videographers charge 100.00 per hour to edit, that does not include the depreciation on the shutters or personal time in the field.

My work is worth just as much to me, as a sale is to you. BUT for some reason people see me run a 7K dollar Rifle, and a Skeet, and think it's just handed over. Furthest from the Truth Sir. I enjoy working with companies, developing new products that I get to use, and enjoy featuring in our videos. It's fun, and I enjoy building new relationships with new companies!

BS Skinney we still have your PM's and emails looking for free gear from my Sales Director at that time. You were dumping ATN at the time you were then pimping and when we told you we don't do business like that, UNV was your step up friend.

You pimp them religiously for the gear you get and everyone knows it. It's painfully obvious what you do. Just not gonna keep my pie hole shut any longer on your antics.

Misinformation is alive and well with you. Nothing has changed. You'd NEVER come to anyones defense like you just did except for your pay for play buds. Give it a rest.

#3232855 - 02/09/20 10:23 PM Re: MKIII 60mm Accessories [Re: Victor_TNVC]
skinney Offline
Die Hard Member III

I'll refrain to my last post Sir. I value this site too much to try and start an argument or post any of my old screen shots of our private conversation.

I Respect your sponsorship here, and hope it continues to support this awesome site!

#3232858 - 02/09/20 10:31 PM Re: MKIII 60mm Accessories [Re: skinney]
Victor_TNVC Offline
PM Sponsor

That's ok...They weren't taken outta context like you claimed back then. Spare me.

You continue to protect your pay for play partners, it's obvious. Notice how you wont mention where most of this battery gear in question was made? But hey that's misinformation too.

#3232879 - 02/09/20 11:41 PM Re: MKIII 60mm Accessories [Re: Victor_TNVC]
skinney Offline
Die Hard Member III

That's ok...They weren't taken outta context like you claimed back then. Spare me.

You continue to protect your pay for play partners, it's obvious. Notice how you wont mention where most of this battery gear in question was made? But hey that's misinformation too.

I have absolutely no reason to take anyone or anything out of context sir. I have no reason for it. Just the truth. I'm sure anyone who follows my work, and what we do will tell you the exact same thing.

The reason I will not mention where any of this comes from, is so I don't get banned from this site. As I stated above and will continue with redundancy, I enjoy this place too much, to get all bent out of shape and get the ban hammer. I've already had my moderatorship pulled because of this same issue. No ones fault but mine I reckon.

All I did was mention a piece of equipment that wasn't listed with a price point that was. Fact.

#3232881 - 02/09/20 11:55 PM Re: MKIII 60mm Accessories [Re: skinney]
Victor_TNVC Offline
PM Sponsor

I have absolutely no reason to take anyone or anything out of context sir. I have no reason for it. Just the truth. I'm sure anyone who follows my work, and what we do will tell you the exact same thing.

The reason I will not mention where any of this comes from, is so I don't get banned from this site. As I stated above and will continue with redundancy, I enjoy this place too much, to get all bent out of shape and get the ban hammer. I've already had my moderatorship pulled because of this same issue. No ones fault but mine I reckon.

All I did was mention a piece of equipment that wasn't listed with a price point that was. Fact.

Fact, you jumped on a user here on a very valid price point concern. Which in fact if it wasn't for your pay for play company, you'd never say a [beeep] word in defense of it in the first.place. That's the facts plain and simple.

Edit, I also remember not too long ago you protecting a mount your pay to play company were making for $300, vs a factory QD Pulsar mount for $50. Your claim then was the Made in China connection for Pulsar. This time all that China made falls off the radar. Hypocrisy at its finest. Quit diggin dat hole cause it's gettin' deep.

Sorry to the rest of the posters here to hijack, but I'll be dammed to see this favorite Vendor BS go to new heights by protecting and hypocrisy. It's been awhile since I posted much of anything around here (I even had to get a password reset as I forgot mine here), but I could not zip tie this the pay for play vendor protection.

Edited by Victor_TNVC (02/10/20 12:23 AM)

#3232886 - 02/10/20 12:10 AM Re: MKIII 60mm Accessories [Re: Victor_TNVC]
skinney Offline
Die Hard Member III

Sir, I give more than my insight on multiple pieces of equipment here. Search my posts, it's transparent as it gets. As a matter of fact most of my posts have nothing to do with who I work with (non of them do now since I'm not a sponsor). I just posted on the Suppressor forum earlier about SAS. They aren't a sponsor here, I'm not paid by them, and I use their can. Heck, I've used close to 100 cans that I've bought and paid for, so that I can solidify my info for the end user. It's part of what I do.

I do R&D for FLIR, collecting data with an Zenmuse XT2, I don't get paid by them. I've been contacted by NV and Thermal manufacturers to exclusively run their gear, I haven't done it, because I enjoy using numerous mods, so that I can help people out that do not have the opportunities I do. I admit I'm very fortunate and blessed to have an amazing lifestyle, and I believe it's part of my responsibility to help other hunters out, who simply can't do what we can.

#3232893 - 02/10/20 12:21 AM Re: MKIII 60mm Accessories [Re: skinney]
Victor_TNVC Offline
PM Sponsor

Sir, I give more than my insight on multiple pieces of equipment here. Search my posts, it's transparent as it gets. As a matter of fact most of my posts have nothing to do with who I work with (non of them do now since I'm not a sponsor). I just posted on the Suppressor forum earlier about SAS. They aren't a sponsor here, I'm not paid by them, and I use their can. Heck, I've used close to 100 cans that I've bought and paid for, so that I can solidify my info for the end user. It's part of what I do.

I do R&D for FLIR, collecting data with an Zenmuse XT2, I don't get paid by them. I've been contacted by NV and Thermal manufacturers to exclusively run their gear, I haven't done it, because I enjoy using numerous mods, so that I can help people out that do not have the opportunities I do. I admit I'm very fortunate and blessed to have an amazing lifestyle, and I believe it's part of my responsibility to help other hunters out, who simply can't do what we can.

Sorry skinny you can fool only so many. As stated you'd never go to bat for ANY OTHER NV vendor but ONLY the one user who had issue with their price point PERIOD and you accused him of MISinformation.

I'll stop now because I don't want this thread removed, it's high time your hypocrisy is brought out. Your latest protection polcy on pay to play is in full view.

#3233645 - 02/13/20 11:55 PM Re: MKIII 60mm Accessories [Re: dirtytough]
Mr. Poppadopalis Online
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Metro Denver
The UNV unit -

It has the adapter that fits into the battery compartment of the IR Hunter scopes
It has multiple reviews all of which are 5 of 5 stars.

Victor,
I see your unit from $129-$169? but I donít see the adapter for the IR Hunter scope??
Not sure if I am missing something?
Also the TNVC unit has no reviews positive or negative.

* how many MAH does the TNVC unit have?

#3234238 - 02/17/20 02:48 PM Re: MKIII 60mm Accessories [Re: Mr. Poppadopalis]
Victor_TNVC Offline
PM Sponsor

Yes, it has a battery insert adapter for the IR Hunters. We're working on the pics for the web site. Thank you.

P.S. like with all our products, we have a 14 day no questions asked return policy. We have sold a good amount of these with no returns. Yea, our profit margins are thin, but no need to gouge the community.

#3234267 - 02/17/20 05:05 PM Re: MKIII 60mm Accessories [Re: Victor_TNVC]
Rookietjx2 Online
Seasoned Member

Loc: IN
Yea, our profit margins are thin, but no need to gouge the community.

So, you're saying you don't need to retire after selling two?

#3234792 - 02/20/20 03:46 PM Re: MKIII 60mm Accessories [Re: Rookietjx2]
Victor_TNVC Offline
PM Sponsor

Originally Posted By: Rookietjx2
Yea, our profit margins are thin, but no need to gouge the community.

So, you're saying you don't need to retire after selling two?

No Sir, but it's a free market and anyone can charge what they want for a product. God Bless capitalism!

In our case, we cannot justify selling these remote chargers, some having most of their parts all made in China for almost $400! We're good we feel at $169.99. Thank you.

#3236668 - 03/03/20 01:42 PM Re: MKIII 60mm Accessories [Re: dirtytough]
NGI_TOM Offline
PM Sponsor

Loc: Utah
We sell a similar product that works with the Flir, Pulsar, Sightmark and Bering Optics scopes.

TNVC-TRB Thermal Remote Battery

#3236695 - 03/03/20 06:26 PM Re: MKIII 60mm Accessories [Re: NGI_TOM]
Mr. Poppadopalis Online
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Metro Denver
Originally Posted By: NGI_TOM
We sell a similar product that works with the Flir, Pulsar, Sightmark and Bering Optics scopes.

TNVC-TRB Thermal Remote Battery

Isnít this the same as TNVC??

Thatís what is says when I open the link.

Anyhow - regardless of price on just about any newly introduced product will cost many more $$ than what the actual product costs/worth.

Not the actual cost to make but the engineering aspect of any new item.

Many items take a lot of time to materialize into an actual item for purchase, many items need to be measured, milled etc to make it to the shelf for sale.

Then the products need to be marketed etc.....I like to buy once and then I cry once.

I donít mind spending the money as long as the product is and works as described. Itís called Capitalism, and if you can get it then by all means do so!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  SkyPup 

© Predator Mastersô, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.