ATN BinoX-XD

bac52

Does anyone have any personal experience with the ATM BinoX-HD night vision binoculars? I would greatly appreciate some feedback or give me a recommendation for a brand/model of Night Vision Binoculars that they have had personal experience with. I currently have an ATM Thor Thermal imaging scope mounted on my AR-15 which is great to make the shot but pretty inconvenient to use to scan for predators before taking a shot. I'm primarily hunting furbearers and not hogs. I would love to have Thermal binoculars but I don't want to spend thousands of dollars like I did for my Thor. I would like to stay less than $1,000 if possible. Thanks for your help!
CAPPY

I have had a pair for about 6 months. They work out to close to 200 yards. I got them just for scanning before I use my ATN IR scope. I use a bino pack to keep them close. They are a little heavy but, I like them. Carry some extra batteries for back up. (Never know when the old ones will quit. You will need to have a good bi or tripod to support your rifle when scanning. So you can be ready for any action that comes your way.
Rudy

Back