Pulsar Thermion putting down a 'yote

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
Good job on that. The view looks pretty good through the Thermion.
View is even better looking through the scope.

Originally Posted By: ZbackUsing Wilson Combat SR Recon Tactical chambered in 6.8

Thermal coyote at 130 yards

Welcome to PM. Did the coyote get up after your followup shot? Looked like he was down for the count! Nice shooting!

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: hm1996Originally Posted By: ZbackUsing Wilson Combat SR Recon Tactical chambered in 6.8

Thermal coyote at 130 yards

Welcome to PM. Did the coyote get up after your followup shot? Looked like he was down for the count! Nice shooting!

Regards,
hm

Yeah somehow he got second wind and started running

I've had some jump up but that one looked like your follow up put him down hard.

I did hit a coyote with a 375 h&h 300 gr. bullet. He was facing me at something like 175 yards one day. Mis-judged range and held too high. He dropped like a rock and was kicking so I walked down toward him and when I got away from my sticks (still about 125 yards) he jumped up and started running small circles. Fortunately I was able to get close enough for an offhand finisher before he got his senses back.

The first bullet had hit the base of his left ear, leaving a large hole in his skull with ear attached only at opposite sides of the hole.

Guess it knocked him silly but he recovered quickly!

Regards,
hm

Back