My PERSONAL experience with rxq30v vs PTS233 vs Armasight Nemesis 4x QS

I sold a Vampire 3x to buy my rxq30. The vampire is a fine scope with an upgraded IR . I killed 3 with mine and the friend I sold it to has killed one at 225. My biggest complaint is the fat cross hairs that your head has to be positioned perfect to see.

Just to update this. We sold all 3 of the scopes and started running a 6x nemesis. It was fine but the FOV was narrow and the scope was heavy and bulky. I shot a few coyotes with it at 150-250 yards. We are now running an XP50 Thermion and and xq50 trail. Spotting with an xp50 helion and a xq23v. We honestly feel the IR torch was alerting coyotes. They are hunted hard around here. After a few years we have gotten more practice with IDing through thermal. Much less frustration than with the lower end scopes!

Originally Posted By: dozer_xjJust to update this. We sold all 3 of the scopes and started running a 6x nemesis. It was fine but the FOV was narrow and the scope was heavy and bulky. I shot a few coyotes with it at 150-250 yards. We are now running an XP50 Thermion and and xq50 trail. Spotting with an xp50 helion and a xq23v. Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you have a combination that is working well for you.

Back