Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#3232589 - 02/09/20 01:30 AM Re: Virginia peeps! -- ANOTHER TREASONOUS BILL PASSING [Re: Bling]
Western Rifleman Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Kinnear, Wyoming
What is Tuesday??

Cas in Wyoming

FREE MEN BEAR ARMS.

#3232633 - 02/09/20 09:57 AM Re: Virginia peeps! -- ANOTHER TREASONOUS BILL PASSING [Re: crapshoot]
Bling Online
Seasoned Member

Loc: Va
Tuesday is the vote on the assault weapons bans. Think if they pass got till January or june of 2021 to turn in anything holding 12 or more shells and if not its class 6 felony. Also can buy "assault weapons" till January 2021 but after that dealers aren't allowed to sell advertise transfer ship anything that fits in those categories from what I understand

#3232691 - 02/09/20 12:34 PM Re: Virginia peeps! -- ANOTHER TREASONOUS BILL PASSING [Re: 1trkyhntr]
crapshoot Offline
Retired PM Staff

Loc: Henderson,Nevada,USA

Average response time for a 911 call is 10 min.
Average response time for a .45acp is 900FPS.

Remember, if you're not pissing off a liberal......You are one!
Ted Nugent

#3233046 - 02/10/20 06:19 PM Re: Virginia peeps! -- ANOTHER TREASONOUS BILL PASSING [Re: crapshoot]
AdamT Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: Southwest Virginia, USA
Those Troopers should turn in their badges. That’s the [beeep] part about the Colonel of the State Police answering directly to and being appointed by the Governor.

I believe the Officer directing people to leave though is Capital Police.

Edited by AdamT (02/10/20 06:37 PM)

#3233395 - 02/12/20 05:20 PM Re: Virginia peeps! -- ANOTHER TREASONOUS BILL PASSING [Re: AdamT]
crapshoot Offline
Retired PM Staff

Loc: Henderson,Nevada,USA

Average response time for a 911 call is 10 min.
Average response time for a .45acp is 900FPS.

Remember, if you're not pissing off a liberal......You are one!
Ted Nugent

#3234189 - 02/17/20 09:45 AM Re: Virginia peeps! -- ANOTHER TREASONOUS BILL PASSING [Re: crapshoot]
Stu Farish Offline
Moderator/Webmaster

Loc: Have gun, will travel

Keep calm and crazy on

#3234295 - 02/17/20 07:24 PM Re: Virginia peeps! -- ANOTHER TREASONOUS BILL PASSING [Re: crapshoot]
masshunter Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: western mass
Congrats to all of you that worked so hard. Looks like some senators had second thoughts. Hopefully the next election will clean up a few anti's

#3234375 - 02/18/20 12:17 AM Re: Virginia peeps! -- ANOTHER TREASONOUS BILL PASSING [Re: crapshoot]
Western Rifleman Offline
Seasoned Member

And that Gov. Coonman be re-called...and that female Va.
senator be elected Governor!!

Cas in Wyoming

FREE MEN BEAR ARMS.

#3234439 - 02/18/20 11:06 AM Re: Virginia peeps! -- ANOTHER TREASONOUS BILL PASSING [Re: crapshoot]
hm1996 Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: S. Texas
When Democrats Rule.

Regards,
hm

If My people will humble themselves, pray, seek My face & turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven & will forgive their sin & heal their land.

#3234563 - 02/19/20 12:38 AM Re: Virginia peeps! -- ANOTHER TREASONOUS BILL PASSING [Re: crapshoot]
Western Rifleman Offline
Seasoned Member

ARMED VIRGINIA CITIZEN STANDS UP TO TYRANT

I would like to see this occur A THOUSAND TIMES EVERY DAY ... NATIONWIDE. ..... FOR STARTERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMOcuz74AcA&feature=em-uploademail

FREE MEN BEAR ARMS.

#3234570 - 02/19/20 06:18 AM Re: Virginia peeps! -- ANOTHER TREASONOUS BILL PASSING [Re: crapshoot]
tnshootist Online
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
I have misgivings about encouraging people to show up outside homes like this at this point.

However that is what the Va government is considering doing to it's citizens if they do not comply with their wishes is it not? They intend to send armed people to homes at times of their choosing and to enter the homes and take property and arrest by whatever means necessary persons in that home in front of their children.

I can see why the gov official did not enjoy the visit of this man outside his home.

I guess if he don't want persons coming to his home he should stay out of their homes.

In a free country we just can't start sending the law after people because of what somebody says they think they are thinking. Thats not what we do in a republic. Thats what happens under a Communists form of government.

We need to exhaust every option we can find before resorting to open conflict.
Because, this nation divided has been tried and was the bloodiest conflict ever.
I think at that point the gov would bring in peace keeping troops from the UN who would just love to get that chance.
If the conflict did ever end there would be nothing left for our children.
I am not saying freedom ain't worth fighting for. Just saying we better go into it with our eyes open.It will be bad.

Think for example how the corna virus could run through a population who's heath system was in shambles.
Lots of things to think about.
I would want to know I had exhausted every option before I could look at my grand children in time of war and think I had no choice.
Let's hope we can find a way so it don't come to that.

I still believe there is some hope in the vote if all people will vote.
I know it's not been happening and it can be a hassle to get out and do it. Even more of a hassle to get others to vote.
Voting as bad as it gets is still better than what we will have to do if we fail to vote.

Edited by tnshootist (02/19/20 06:24 AM)

#3234609 - 02/19/20 01:32 PM Re: Virginia peeps! -- ANOTHER TREASONOUS BILL PASSING [Re: crapshoot]
Western Rifleman Offline
Seasoned Member

That Demokrat legislator is a CRIMINAL.

He took an Oath to support and defend the Constitution. He Violated that....just like most all Demokrats do.

He needs to be fired and jailed....and/or deported and his citizenship stripped.

FREE MEN BEAR ARMS.

#3234624 - 02/19/20 03:34 PM Re: Virginia peeps! -- ANOTHER TREASONOUS BILL PASSING [Re: Western Rifleman]
tnshootist Online
PM senior

Loc: East Tn
Originally Posted By: Western Rifleman
That Demokrat legislator is a CRIMINAL.

He took an Oath to support and defend the Constitution. He Violated that....just like most all Demokrats do.

He needs to be fired and jailed....and/or deported and his citizenship stripped.

I would not disagree with that.

#3234626 - 02/19/20 03:44 PM Re: Virginia peeps! -- ANOTHER TREASONOUS BILL PASSING [Re: crapshoot]
Western Rifleman Offline
Seasoned Member

He is committing treason Under Color of Law.

FREE MEN BEAR ARMS.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  DesertRam, Stu Farish 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.