P.E.P.R. SCOPE MOUNT QUESTION.

NDAR15MAN

Folks. I am lucky enough to have a D760 night scope. I have a hunting partner that is putting together a AR15 223 gun. He wants to use the P.E.P.R. Burris scope mount.
This mount has the top 1/2 of rings that have a picanney rail piece on top of ring were you can add attachments. I was wondering if any one here uses this type of mount and attaches a predator light on top of this picanney mount ?
I would like a review , what light you use on this scope mount and even what scope you use. Maybe show some pictures of your set up.
Thanks. Marty

Last edited:
I used that setup when I was using lites and it worked very well. I used both Wicked and vrl-1 (I think that's what it was called).

Yes the rings with a rail do work. That is a lot better than the double ended plastic clamp that some vendors sell.
If he has a rail on his hand guard (top, sides, or bottom) he can mount the light on the rail also.
On the top rail use an offset mount, lots of options for rail mounting.
Some vendors sell an windage/elevation adjustable mount but if the pill is properly centered in the light he should not need that.

As long as light bezel clears your scope you should be OK. Most lights using 18650 batteries have a 25mm (1"tube). Just use a set of 1" rings that will clear your bezel and scope. I used the rings with the rails with lights but had an issue with my adjustable mount and my IR when I set up my Photon. I had to add a different mount.

Back