Must have Tony Tebbe sounds?

Zback

Don’t want to spend a couple hundred on a package, what are the 5-10 most popular sounds for coyote hunting?

Well it looks like nobody is going to answer. I have limited experience but have done well with cotton tail candy and top shelf pup. I will say that if you are planning on playing on a Lucky Duck Revolt, be careful, I’ve had several sounds not play on my caller after downloading them, so many that I won’t buy anymore sounds. It’s a shame because his sounds are the best in the market in my opinion.

Casey

Originally Posted By: The SurgeonWell it looks like nobody is going to answer. I have limited experience but have done well with cotton tail candy and top shelf pup. I will say that if you are planning on playing on a Lucky Duck Revolt, be careful, I’ve had several sounds not play on my caller after downloading them, so many that I won’t buy anymore sounds. It’s a shame because his sounds are the best in the market in my opinion.

Casey
Thanks for the reply

Originally Posted By: The SurgeonWell it looks like nobody is going to answer. I have limited experience but have done well with cotton tail candy and top shelf pup. I will say that if you are planning on playing on a Lucky Duck Revolt, be careful, I’ve had several sounds not play on my caller after downloading them, so many that I won’t buy anymore sounds. It’s a shame because his sounds are the best in the market in my opinion.

Casey

Have you let Tony know? I have worked with him in the past and he is a great guy and stands by his product

Is it a sound problem or a call problem? Sounds like a call problem. I use some of his sounds on my Fox Pros with no issues.

I’m not sure what the problem is, I contacted both Tony and the lucky duck company about the problem neither could really help me. I bought the call last January and downloaded all the prior sounds I had on my foxpro inferno with no problem, including some TT sounds. The first problem occurred when I bought an antelope fawn distress sound from Tony. I can hear the sound play on my computer but get no sound when it’s downloaded onto the caller. Same problem with other TT sounds. That’s my experience.

Casey

Thanks for the suggestion, not sure why I didn’t think of that, I still have the inferno as a back up caller. I’ll try to download the sounds after work.

Casey

I ran into the same issue and after trying a bunch of different things, I found out that if I put the TT sounds in different folders they will play. I was hoping to have a separate folder of "Greatest Hits" but it's not looking like that is going to work.

I’m interested in purchasing several TT sounds for my FoxPro X1. In reading the manual it says to download their app to manage your sounds. I downloaded the app for our Mac computer but it says it can’t be opened. I’m hesitant to buy the sounds if I’m not going to be able to transfer them to my call on my Mac.

Has anyone else ran into this issue on a Mac?

Finally got it figured out. Once I got the computer to open the FoxPro app I downloaded, it ended up being incredibly easy loading the sounds I bought onto my X1 call. I was even able to easily create a "TT Sounds" category so the new sounds are easy to find on the remote. Seemed a lot easier than I remember on my Fury2.

One thing worth mentioning when updating the call list on your remote, you must follow the sequence or it will not work. Turn on remote, hook up cable to remote, then follow what the remote says. I initially had everything hooked up and on and it would not work.

Last edited:
Had luck recently with Elite female, Jackback and WWE 1, WWE 2, WWE 3
thumbup.gif

Back