Magnificent 7: Part II

Kirsch

I posted the Magnificent 7 video last week. It was a stand where I harvested 7 coyotes on one stand. In the post, I mentioned, getting 4 more through the night to bring the total to 11. Here is the video of the last four:

Originally Posted By: VanceI loved the slo mo tip over of that last one. When you stone them from the front, they do that once in awhile. Those are some of my favorites too. As you said, sl-mo tip over without the video being in slow motion.

The Berger 52gr Target HPs are devastating to the coyotes as you have seen in the videos and my fur buyer doesn't complain. This is out of my 22-250. My hunting partner used the Hornady Superperformance 22-250 with 50 gr vmax, and my fur buyer said have him use what you are using.

I shot the 50's until Berger discontinued them and moved to 52s and they are about the same. I have only used the Berger Target 50's and 52's and not the varmint version. Out of a 22-250, the 52's targets are hard to beat.

When my hunting partner tried shooting my reloads, here was his 3-shot group. This was off the back of his truck, not a bench at 100 yards.
group.jpg

Needless to say, he has switched.

Back