Virginia peeps!

Yes the HB 961 passed out of committee yesterday. The committee chairman asked that all of the people who wanted to speak to form two lines. Anti gun in one line and pro gun in another. They allowed every anti gun person to speak. Then they only permitted 3-4 pro gun people to speak and actually cut one guy off. Then they said that the time to speak was up and they voted to pass the bills out of committee. When the crowd complained that they did not get their chance to speak the chairman ordered the police to clear the room. People were told to leave within 30 seconds or they would be arrested for trespassing. This is all on video.

Tuesday is the vote on the assault weapons bans. Think if they pass got till January or june of 2021 to turn in anything holding 12 or more shells and if not its class 6 felony. Also can buy "assault weapons" till January 2021 but after that dealers aren't allowed to sell advertise transfer ship anything that fits in those categories from what I understand

Those Troopers should turn in their badges. That’s the [beeep] part about the Colonel of the State Police answering directly to and being appointed by the Governor.

I believe the Officer directing people to leave though is Capital Police.

Last edited:
Congrats to all of you that worked so hard. Looks like some senators had second thoughts. Hopefully the next election will clean up a few anti's

I have misgivings about encouraging people to show up outside homes like this at this point.

However that is what the Va government is considering doing to it's citizens if they do not comply with their wishes is it not? They intend to send armed people to homes at times of their choosing and to enter the homes and take property and arrest by whatever means necessary persons in that home in front of their children.

I can see why the gov official did not enjoy the visit of this man outside his home.

I guess if he don't want persons coming to his home he should stay out of their homes.

In a free country we just can't start sending the law after people because of what somebody says they think they are thinking. Thats not what we do in a republic. Thats what happens under a Communists form of government.

We need to exhaust every option we can find before resorting to open conflict.
Because, this nation divided has been tried and was the bloodiest conflict ever.
I think at that point the gov would bring in peace keeping troops from the UN who would just love to get that chance.
If the conflict did ever end there would be nothing left for our children.
I am not saying freedom ain't worth fighting for. Just saying we better go into it with our eyes open.It will be bad.

Think for example how the corna virus could run through a population who's heath system was in shambles.
Lots of things to think about.
I would want to know I had exhausted every option before I could look at my grand children in time of war and think I had no choice.
Let's hope we can find a way so it don't come to that.

I still believe there is some hope in the vote if all people will vote.
I know it's not been happening and it can be a hassle to get out and do it. Even more of a hassle to get others to vote.
Voting as bad as it gets is still better than what we will have to do if we fail to vote.

Last edited:
That Demokrat legislator is a CRIMINAL.

He took an Oath to support and defend the Constitution. He Violated that....just like most all Demokrats do.

He needs to be fired and jailed....and/or deported and his citizenship stripped.

Originally Posted By: Western RiflemanThat Demokrat legislator is a CRIMINAL.

He took an Oath to support and defend the Constitution. He Violated that....just like most all Demokrats do.

He needs to be fired and jailed....and/or deported and his citizenship stripped.

I would not disagree with that.

Back