MKIII 60mm Accessories

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCThat's ok...They weren't taken outta context like you claimed back then. Spare me.

You continue to protect your pay for play partners, it's obvious. Notice how you wont mention where most of this battery gear in question was made? But hey that's misinformation too.

I have absolutely no reason to take anyone or anything out of context sir. I have no reason for it. Just the truth. I'm sure anyone who follows my work, and what we do will tell you the exact same thing.

The reason I will not mention where any of this comes from, is so I don't get banned from this site. As I stated above and will continue with redundancy, I enjoy this place too much, to get all bent out of shape and get the ban hammer. I've already had my moderatorship pulled because of this same issue. No ones fault but mine I reckon.

All I did was mention a piece of equipment that wasn't listed with a price point that was. Fact.

Originally Posted By: skinneyOriginally Posted By: Victor_TNVCThat's ok...They weren't taken outta context like you claimed back then. Spare me.

You continue to protect your pay for play partners, it's obvious. Notice how you wont mention where most of this battery gear in question was made? But hey that's misinformation too.

I have absolutely no reason to take anyone or anything out of context sir. I have no reason for it. Just the truth. I'm sure anyone who follows my work, and what we do will tell you the exact same thing.

The reason I will not mention where any of this comes from, is so I don't get banned from this site. As I stated above and will continue with redundancy, I enjoy this place too much, to get all bent out of shape and get the ban hammer. I've already had my moderatorship pulled because of this same issue. No ones fault but mine I reckon.

All I did was mention a piece of equipment that wasn't listed with a price point that was. Fact.

Fact, you jumped on a user here on a very valid price point concern. Which in fact if it wasn't for your pay for play company, you'd never say a [beeep] word in defense of it in the first.place. That's the facts plain and simple.

Edit, I also remember not too long ago you protecting a mount your pay to play company were making for $300, vs a factory QD Pulsar mount for $50. Your claim then was the Made in China connection for Pulsar. This time all that China made falls off the radar. Hypocrisy at its finest. Quit diggin dat hole cause it's gettin' deep.

Sorry to the rest of the posters here to hijack, but I'll be dammed to see this favorite Vendor BS go to new heights by protecting and hypocrisy. It's been awhile since I posted much of anything around here (I even had to get a password reset as I forgot mine here), but I could not zip tie this the pay for play vendor protection.

Last edited:
Sir, I give more than my insight on multiple pieces of equipment here. Search my posts, it's transparent as it gets. As a matter of fact most of my posts have nothing to do with who I work with (non of them do now since I'm not a sponsor). I just posted on the Suppressor forum earlier about SAS. They aren't a sponsor here, I'm not paid by them, and I use their can. Heck, I've used close to 100 cans that I've bought and paid for, so that I can solidify my info for the end user. It's part of what I do.

I do R&D for FLIR, collecting data with an Zenmuse XT2, I don't get paid by them. I've been contacted by NV and Thermal manufacturers to exclusively run their gear, I haven't done it, because I enjoy using numerous mods, so that I can help people out that do not have the opportunities I do. I admit I'm very fortunate and blessed to have an amazing lifestyle, and I believe it's part of my responsibility to help other hunters out, who simply can't do what we can.

Originally Posted By: skinneySir, I give more than my insight on multiple pieces of equipment here. Search my posts, it's transparent as it gets. As a matter of fact most of my posts have nothing to do with who I work with (non of them do now since I'm not a sponsor). I just posted on the Suppressor forum earlier about SAS. They aren't a sponsor here, I'm not paid by them, and I use their can. Heck, I've used close to 100 cans that I've bought and paid for, so that I can solidify my info for the end user. It's part of what I do.

I do R&D for FLIR, collecting data with an Zenmuse XT2, I don't get paid by them. I've been contacted by NV and Thermal manufacturers to exclusively run their gear, I haven't done it, because I enjoy using numerous mods, so that I can help people out that do not have the opportunities I do. I admit I'm very fortunate and blessed to have an amazing lifestyle, and I believe it's part of my responsibility to help other hunters out, who simply can't do what we can.

Sorry skinny you can fool only so many. As stated you'd never go to bat for ANY OTHER NV vendor but ONLY the one user who had issue with their price point PERIOD and you accused him of MISinformation.

I'll stop now because I don't want this thread removed, it's high time your hypocrisy is brought out. Your latest protection polcy on pay to play is in full view.

The UNV unit -

It has the adapter that fits into the battery compartment of the IR Hunter scopes
It has multiple reviews all of which are 5 of 5 stars.

Victor,
I see your unit from $129-$169? but I don’t see the adapter for the IR Hunter scope??
Not sure if I am missing something?
Also the TNVC unit has no reviews positive or negative.

* how many MAH does the TNVC unit have?

Yes, it has a battery insert adapter for the IR Hunters. We're working on the pics for the web site. Thank you.

P.S. like with all our products, we have a 14 day no questions asked return policy. We have sold a good amount of these with no returns. Yea, our profit margins are thin, but no need to gouge the community.

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCYea, our profit margins are thin, but no need to gouge the community.

So, you're saying you don't need to retire after selling two?

Originally Posted By: Rookietjx2Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCYea, our profit margins are thin, but no need to gouge the community.

So, you're saying you don't need to retire after selling two?

No Sir, but it's a free market and anyone can charge what they want for a product. God Bless capitalism!

In our case, we cannot justify selling these remote chargers, some having most of their parts all made in China for almost $400! We're good we feel at $169.99. Thank you.

Originally Posted By: NGI_TOMWe sell a similar product that works with the Flir, Pulsar, Sightmark and Bering Optics scopes.

TNVC-TRB Thermal Remote Battery

Isn’t this the same as TNVC??

That’s what is says when I open the link.

Anyhow - regardless of price on just about any newly introduced product will cost many more $$ than what the actual product costs/worth.

Not the actual cost to make but the engineering aspect of any new item.

Many items take a lot of time to materialize into an actual item for purchase, many items need to be measured, milled etc to make it to the shelf for sale.

Then the products need to be marketed etc.....I like to buy once and then I cry once.

I don’t mind spending the money as long as the product is and works as described. It’s called Capitalism, and if you can get it then by all means do so!

Back