Who's using eneloop pros or eneloop rechargables ???

HOOVY

Was in place for a great stand yesterday evening and waited in place for the sun to go down (20 min) fired up my fury and the second sound it cut off. Reset it and after a few min it shut off again. Was only 34* and batteries should have been over 50%. Wanting a spare set and looking at eneloops stuff. Plain ones or the pros which are better or are there even better ones out there???

are re chargeable better than energizer lithium's?
i only use lithiums in my caller and game cams
our temps here in sask canada during winter are always in the -20s atleast

i changed out my cam batteries end of sept and got my cam out end of jan and the batteries still had 90% life
my ecaller batteries last a long time and i always carry spare for the handset and caller.
nowt worse than batteries dying 1/2 way thru the day

I don't know if there are better batteries available than Eneloops or not. They are the only brand that I have ever used. I probably have 40-50 Eneloop AA's. I have some that are 5-6 (maybe a few older) years old and I have never had one fail. I recharge mine about every other day for the approximately 5 months a year that I hunt.
I'd go broke using alkaline batteries.

I’ve been using Eneloops since 2005 and have recently switched to the pros in the last 5 years. These batteries are great, in fact, I’ve only had a couple of my original batteries fail that I originally purchased. I can’t tell if the pros last any longer than the originals that you can purchase from Costco. My guess would be the price difference in the pros may not be worth the money only because I don’t know if they will last as long as the originals have. Plus you can buy the originals locally where I’ve always had to mail order the pros.

Back