Pac-Nor Re-opening???

A friend told me he heard they were but he's not a reliable source of information. So until I hear it from someone I trust I'll just have to assume that they aren't. Like Ackleyman says, new equipment is expensive to replace.

On their web site is a number for taking orders and it tells about their fire and its says they are still in business

Originally Posted By: moonerOn their web site is a number for taking orders and it tells about their fire and its says they are still in business

Well mooner is somewhat correct. Their site says they should be up and running in six months. Says to call if you have questions. Maybe they're making a come back after all.

Originally Posted By: moonerOn their web site is a number for taking orders and it tells about their fire and its says they are still in business

Sure hope that means that they will re-open sometime in the not too distant future. I will not be in need of a new barrel for anything this year (I hope) but you never know. Wish them the best of luck at getting back open soon.

full-25419-218347-pacnor.jpg

Thanks, I would like more concrete answers. I was hoping there would be someone with inside knowledge about them. I'm hoping to get a new barrel when they open.

Originally Posted By: D_BellThanks, I would like more concrete answers. I was hoping there would be someone with inside knowledge about them. I'm hoping to get a new barrel when they open.

Maybe call them and ask your questions if knowing specifics is important to you..?? They have a phone number shown on the page with the Important Information/fire update information linked and shown above.

An email reply from Pac-Nor:

Hi Bill,
We hope to be back in production about July.
Please keep checking with us. I have e-mail and phone set up in our home.
Regards,
Kathy

Originally Posted By: brshooterAn email reply from Pac-Nor:

Hi Bill,
We hope to be back in production about July.
Please keep checking with us. I have e-mail and phone set up in our home.
Regards,
Kathy

thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Back