Rim fire can

Tgunz64

Looking for your thoughts on a good rimfire can. Kind of looking at the Dead Air Mask, Silencerco Sparrow, TBAC 22 Takesown, silencerco warlock. Anyone have any of these? Also ok with other suggestions. Thanks!

I have a few TBAC 22 takedown... I like them quite a bit... I also have the Sparrow and hate it... mine has first and second round pop...

Looks like it’s almost 50/50 between the Mask and Takedown. Don’t think I can go wrong either way. Watching some videoed and what not I think I’m leaning towards the Mask.

If I was in the market for another rimfire can it would be the TBAC 22 Take Down first, closely followed by the Dead Air Mask, second.

Originally Posted By: B23If I was in the market for another rimfire can it would be the TBAC 22 Take Down first, closely followed by the Dead Air Mask, second.

Why is that?

I went with this guy for my .22wmr suppressor, and am currently waiting on paperwork to take possession of a 5.56 suppressor from him. Soon im going to have him make a custom suppressor for my .444 marlin.

No experience with other suppressors, so i have no basis for comparison other than handling this guys products alongside others. Seems like some high quality work to me though. Very lightweight too. Worth a look. He will make whatever you want im sure. https://www.sullysarmssuppressors.com/

Originally Posted By: Tgunz64Originally Posted By: B23If I was in the market for another rimfire can it would be the TBAC 22 Take Down first, closely followed by the Dead Air Mask, second.

Why is that?

I've been extremely happy with my TBAC products and IMO they, on a more often than not basis, make the quietest, lightest, and most accurate suppressors on the market. That's not to say others don't make a good can as well, I just think TBAC checks all the boxes for me better than any of the others and their rimfire can is no different.

The DA Mask is a consistent top performer as well and if I could get a DA Mask right now versus having to wait for the TBAC, I'd probably find it very difficult to wait and I would purchase the DA Mask.

Not on your list but I am shooting an Advanced Armament Element 2. Bought it to use on 4 different host rifles and pistols. It is rated for 22mag and 17HR and full auto. Serviceable. My favorite is sage rats with the 17HMR GLW purchase.

Ordered the Mask HD today. Tbac is out of stock of course still. So I went with the mask. Was leaning towards that anyway. Now the long wait.

Back