Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3232214 - 02/07/20 01:13 AM coyote #15
lockrotor Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: West Central WI
Went out to the same section as last night, but 1/2 mile to the west and set up next to a corn field. Started calling soft with destress for the first 5 minutes. Then changed sounds and went a little louder. 7 minutes later this very, very small coyote ( this year litter ) came out of the corn field and gave me a 175yd broadside shot and down it goes.

Again thanks for looking and reading.

#3232300 - 02/07/20 04:16 PM Re: coyote #15 [Re: lockrotor]
Snowshoes Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Central Alberta
Congratulations on another successful evening hunt!
What are you using for a scope?

#3232347 - 02/07/20 08:28 PM Re: coyote #15 [Re: lockrotor]
lockrotor Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: West Central WI
Hi Snowshoes, thanks for the comments on my hunts, greatly appreciated. On the 17 I have a Leupold Firedot 4x12. On the 22-250 I have a Leupold VL 4.5x14 with the Germen #4. I have found the dot is easier to focus on at night. The duplex kinda blurs out and it's not as pinpoint at night. On paper the duplex is great. I have on with the CDL and it is also illuminated. That one I just could get the hand of. I missed up on all the animals I shot at. So either I get the retile changed out for $160 or sell it and get something else.

Moderator:  AWS, Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.