crazy fast!

wyoman

Today I received a call from my dealer that my two thunderbeast suppressors came in. I was expecting them next October. I had to look at the receipt to see when I purchased them. October/22/2019 The stamp reads 1/28/20. I went through Silencer Shop for all the paperwork and they went into a trust. When I picked them up tonight the dealer said that it is a hit and miss. He has some customers still waiting after 10 months and a few guys like me get approved in three months. Maybe things are going to speed up.

My fingerprints finally got to silencershop and scanned in. Just docu signed the paperwork they emailed a little bit ago. My order I think was Jan 23. Now it can be shipped to my ffl and I can finally get a look at it.

Originally Posted By: songdog
October/22/2019 The stamp reads 1/28/20./
That is awesome. Just think how many more suppressors would probably be sold if it weren't for the stupid long wait.

I think it’s the whole process just to own one that steers most people away. Steered me away for a long time. But now I’m getting into the silencer game. Ordered my first one last month.

I'm lucky that my local shop is a one stop shop where I can walk in pick out a suppressor, fill out paper work, get my finger prints done, and have my picture taken, write a $200 check and they submit it all for me and then I wait.

I still hold the record at my local shop... 10 days for 2 TBAC... still have absolutely no idea how that happened but had I known I would have bought several more...

Back