What a Show Led by the Petulant Child nancy

hm1996

Staff member
Remember in November!

49387582576_0e20ceeb42_z.jpg

Regards,
hm

Nancy's full hatred of the President went on full display last night for the world to see. I haven't heard, but I'm guessing that all her followers are singing her praises today, which puts them all in the same category with her, U.S.A. haters. They hate the fact that this country is doing so well under this administration.

It's incredible that Nancy is apparently the best example of American womanhood the dems can find in their Party. A loser for a losing party.

I scrolled through CBS, NBC, and ABC evening news tonight to see what the left wing media had to say about President Trump's speech. Basically not a word, the main story was about how heartbroken and tearful Mutt Romney was for having to vote "guilty". There was a VERY brief mention about Pukelosi tearing up her copy of the speech but of course she was justified.
And the investigations will continue.

If you thought her temper tantrum was spur of the moment, as I did, you are wrong. Fox showed clips of her separating pages of the document into several smaller groups and starting to tear them during the President's state of the union speech to make them easier to tear when the time came. That way she would be sure of being strong enough to tear (about 6 separate stacks) in half easily for the benefit of the camera.

Regards,
hm

She needs to be thrown under the worst jail there is. She doesn't deserve to live in this country. Let alone be speaker of the house. I think it's funny these democrats keep cutting their noses off to spite their faces.

Pelosi explained everything today.
It seems she could just not take Trump taking credit for obomas accomplishments.

Good thing she explained. I never would have thought that.

Has that woman lost her mind in total?

And what ios her taxpayer paid retrement.

I bet she is now collecting US House retirement as she is now speaker. I need to write my congress person and find out. Think they will tell what retirement is

Back