Wondering What to do With Your Wolf Pelts?

hm1996

Staff member

49488161558_6d0bcd3ebe_c.jpg

Regards,
hm

How did you get that picture? I told my family to never share photos of our home and furniture with anyone. A mans throne is a private affair!

That's pretty cool. Wish I was that creative. I doubt that would be allowed in the house at my place. Probably have to go in the tack room.

I might have to send a picture of that to my wife on April 1st and let her know I had some taxidermy work done on a couple of the coyotes I've shot. I don't know if she would be more upset by me spending money on it or fear of me putting it in our house. LOL

Your Wolf chair photo. I was wondering i this chair is yours and what did cost to have it made ? Your wolf. pelts ? I wonder how hard for taxidermist to make this ? Marty

Originally Posted By: tripod3.......Might keep kids at a distance.
Yep. My kids used go get in my favorite chair and I would tell them “move it or lose it.” With a chair like this I wouldn’t have to say a word. They would keep a distance.

Yep that chair is something else. We don’t have wolves in Iowa or at least not a hunting season. Ha ha ha. But I think a guy could use coyotes and make a chair. I think a taxidermist would just cover a existing hard back wooded chair or even a lazy boy chair. Maybe a taxidermist here or some one could post ideas on how to go about making a chair like this with coyotes pelts ? Maybe use a coyote head on one side and mt lion head on other arm rail ? Or 2 coyote heads. A lot of ideas come to mind. Marty

My wife the bunny hugger thought it is pretty cool, she was an editor of fantasy books and thought it would fit into most of the story lines. I didn't get a go ahead but she is still wanting a coyote throw for the couch. I'm working on the sewing room, just need to throw up a wall and have the AC extended into it. The wall should be done just about the time the lumber on the deck is dry enough to put up a 12x14 pergola for her. Incentive check projects.

Last edited:
Lots of areas will invite you to come and take some w/ you.

I dont know if Moyle will tan or not?? Maybe have to have a seal like otter etc.

Last edited:
Back