Finally... I'm Back in Action

Bowhntr6pt

After the long dragged out process of returning my Trail XP50, getting a refund, ordering a Trijicon, and waiting on it to arrive, I'm finally back up and running.

Got my night rig sighted in this afternoon before work... can't wait to get the first kill with this set up... I've lost some valuable hunting time so I need to get busy.

I chose this home built 6.5G as the first rifle to try, YHM LT can, Trijicon Hunter Mk III 35mm.

Originally Posted By: Victor_TNVCNice! Good looking rig.

What can is that?

It's a YHM LT .30

Called this gal in last night...

Sir,what was the problem with the trail,i'm ready to spring on a trail XQ 50,Trijicon is slightly out of bounds at this time,THX,and what a sweet rig.

Originally Posted By: zheltonPlastic housing was causing point of impact changes. I beleive the new trails are magnesium body to combat the issue

Internal breakage as well...

If after two years the new units prove worthy, I'll give Pulsar another try. It took about that much time for the original issues to be wide spread enough so as not be scoffed off or ignored.

Was wanting a second unit about now but forking up the extra $$$ to get the Trijicon I'm having to wait.

Back