ATF Form 4 Wait Times.

sent my paperwork for a form 4 trust march 5th 2019, check was cashed march 11th 2019. called a couple days ago and was told it's "pending"....

First
g.png

Just got notice that my form 4 trust was approved. 12 months from when ATF received until I received notification. It didn't help Dakota Silencer (now Silencer Central) took almost 2 months to get submitted due to a ton of Black Friday sales, so 14 months total.

anyone heard anything lately on an ETA for the E-file system for from 4? I read back in the beginning of 2019 that they were working on it and it was supposed to be implemented by the end of 2019. anyone heard any updates on it?

Originally Posted By: C.Jay Card charged 1st week in Jan, stamp arrived today, 9 weeks start to finish.
WOOHOO!!!

For a form 4?

Yup!!!

Originally Posted By: reb8600Originally Posted By: C.Jay Card charged 1st week in Jan, stamp arrived today, 9 weeks start to finish.
WOOHOO!!!

For a form 4?

YEAHAW!!!!!!
Just got a call from my other dealer, another .30 cal can, paper work submitted July. 2019
Stamp arrived today, 7.5 months!!!!
Been so long, I had forgotten all about this one.

I can't even remember what it is??? I know its .30 cal....
tt2.gif

Originally Posted By: C.JayYEAHAW!!!!!!
Just got a call from my other dealer, another .30 cal can, paper work submitted July. 2019

tt2.gif

That's hilarious! So many kids in jail, can't even remember their names...

Congratulations on the surprise!

Headed to town tomorrow A.M. to get it, I'll let you know then what it is....
blush.gif

Originally Posted By: MerditOriginally Posted By: C.JayYEAHAW!!!!!!

tt2.gif

That's hilarious! So many kids in jail, can't even remember their names...

Congratulations on the surprise!

Back