Impeachment

Originally Posted By: NDAR15MANIt’s all over for the Demos. Demos will loose the house i think for sure now. Pelosi needs to loose her job as speaker. If I was a senator I would really be worried about loosing my seat because of Pelosi and Shifty Shiff and Nadler. Those 3 are a joke.
I hope Republicans call for the Vote during the first quarter of super bowl. Right when game is being played. Don’t give Senators more than a 30 minute window to vote. None of this crap that they pull on C- span TV when it takes all day to vote. MD

This upcoming election will tell the story as to what the voters think about this impeachment of Trump. Will the dems gain in the US Senate, hold the house and win the Presidency or will the GOP take total control of the US Government? Time will tell.

Loose?

Bloomberg-money.jpg

Originally Posted By: masshunterI wonder how the vote by Mitt Romney will play out in Utah next election.

Not good for him. They will see him for the Massachusetts liberal he is.

i dunno.. mitten's next election cycle - 2024 - is far enough out that i dont think he has to worry much. if he was up for election this fall it'd be different story i believe... but >4 years out? i dunno if the voter's memory is going to stretch that far out.

unless of course, the recall bill passes in utah, and someone starts a recall petition in the relatively near future anyway. then he might be in trouble.

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/2/5/21...islature-recall

Back