Hogster enroute !

Vance

Well I finally took the plunge and a Hogster-R is enroute. I can hardly wait to get this out and put it to good use on some coyotes. I agonized over this decision for months so I hope I made the right one. After everything I looked at while at Shot Show I think I did.

Originally Posted By: VanceWell I finally took the plunge and a Hogster-R is enroute. I can hardly wait to get this out and put it to good use on some coyotes. I agonized over this decision for months so I hope I made the right one. After everything I looked at while at Shot Show I think I did. Enjoyed our visit at Shot Show.

Originally Posted By: Kirsch Enjoyed our visit at Shot Show. [/quote]

As did I , and many thanks to you for all the time you spent helping me thru this process.

If anyone listening here is on the fence or just has questions I highly recommend you talk to Korey or Tom with NG!

Originally Posted By: NGI_TOMThanks for trusting us with your purchase and giving us your business!

And a quick shout out to Tom for his service. I called and placed an order and about an hour later had an email from fedex that my Hogster was being shipped. Now that’s fast service!

Back