Burris Eliminator 3

I was afraid to get the keypad because I carry my AR in an Eberlestock pack scabbard and I didn't want to have it snag. I have a giant FoxPro Prairie Blaster 3 that is heavy and bulky enough I haul it around in a pack instead of on a lanyard. I upgraded to an Exo for big game and my old Eberlestock Team Elk became my predator pack with a few modifications.

Sounds like you have been doing some great shooting! I haven't had any shots that long lately. I did get one while filling a water tank for our calves this morning but with my 243. It has a Huskemaw 4-16 and I'm shooting 58gr V max bullets at 3850fps in factory Superformance ammo. I saw a coyote pair come over the hill and sit just under the skyline watching the calves. I slipped around the hayshed to my UTV and grabbed the 243 then slipped up to the bale ring for a good rest. He was sitting down facing me in some tall grass so I hit him in the throat at 275 yards. I wish I'd had the AR to try that shot, but the end result was good either way. I like the AR for calling, but that 243 makes a pretty nice truck gun.

Back