New mighty atom laut from WT

Exactly slickerthansnot. The range with my mighty atom was decent but I bought the wt to replace my foxpro but I couldn’t get past using the wt remote vs a tx1000 remote. I’ve owned just about every brand caller out there and if wt ever came out with a comparable remote I would definitely own one again.

That is interesting, I have zero love for the FoxPro remote. I hate having to read the screen. The only FP remote I like is the TX-500/505 with the numeric keypad, I can just punch in the call number I want either off the list or on the preset, I hardly have to look at the thing on a stand.

My favorite remote was the Minaska remote and set it up with rodent sounds and pup distress on the same keys of every bank so I had those available with what ever sound I was using.

for Me just remembering all the numbers and sounds vs just looking at the screen was my problem. It wouldn’t be bad but I wasn’t a fan of looking at the sound list on the back of the remote in the dark. The tx1000 fits my needs great now I am interested in the new icotec call and hopefully give one of them a try in the future.

I have most of mine memorized on both of my FP's have the same 10 presets and the other two that I use are memorized.

On the Minaska's I have my faves on bank one and if I'm going to try something else I just look it up before I leave the truck. I do have a large print cheat sheet in the caller bag so I don't need my reading glasses.

I don't night hunt.

Aws I have close to 1000 sounds that I’ve been able to acquire over the years and often I change my soundlist on my callers keeping only a 100on my call but it’s nice to be able to change up my sounds. I’m sure the new wt will be a great call and hopefully there will be more information released with it.

Back