Rutting 39.86 lb. male

Pa. Mick

Rutting 39.86 lb. male

1/23/20 male 39.86 lb.

This guy by far was the nastiest smelling critter killer that I have ever taken ! By urinating on himself the ammonia stench was horrific ! The girls must love it.
Told wife I was going to try it ! She said good luck getting any lovin do that. Won’t be here !!!

Baby bunny was his down fall !

Nice! That's a big boy.

After the first time my wife hunted bull elk, at the end of the rut, I told her I was going to follow their lead by peeing in a mud puddle and rolling in it. She didn't think that was very romantic.
smile.gif

Many years ago three of us were teaching at the same rural high school, every weekend we were out chasing coyotes. They were bring $50-75 bucks unskinned. We were hunting the big Missouri River hills in northern Nebraska. Just at sunup we caught a big male crossing a hay meadow and my buddy made a great shot on the running coyote with his 243. We drug him back to Rick’s ‘59 Chevy wagon and tossed it in the back...in the sun...with the windows all rolled up tight. And, we went back hunting. We got back to the car about 2:00 that afternoon. Rick opened the drivers door and began to retch. The smell was beyond my descriptive ability. We drove back to town with our heads and our sea green faces hanging out the windows.

Back