Lrf.....do you exit main shooting screen

varminter .223

I've never looked at one of the Pulsar lrf models and we use radius rangefinders. I'm just curious what do you actually have to do to use the rangefinder on the lrf model? Do you have to leave the main screen and go into a range finding screen?

I wondered also, you pull up the rf with one button push and it replaces the crosshairs. Hit the button again to range, it auto jumps back to crosshairs after approx ten seconds of inactivity. Unless you have it on scan (long press after pulling up rf) then it stays on until you exit out with another long press if memory serves. You can go to pip and retain crosshairs on scan the entire time if you want as well. Works great ime, hope that helps!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: capitolToo bad Pulsar didn't put the range finder on the reticle screen for the new Thermion this year.

Capitol your not alone that lrf is the cats [beeep] imo! I was hoping some new version of the radius would surface at least. An ATN style lrf for the thermion would be light years ahead of what they decided to offer as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
Back