Adding foxpro sounds to my Hellfire

masshunter

I downloaded some free foxpro sounds to my computer, but the instructions for adding them to the call sound pretty cumbersome. Is there any shortcut ? do I really have to program it before I add sounds ? I'm not a real tech savvy guy, and don't want to screw up what I have already. I called support but all I got was to watch the videos, some of them are ten years old.

Originally Posted By: masshunter I called support but all I got was to watch the videos, some of them are ten years old.

that is very unusual for fp. usually a guy on the phone is more than happy to walk you through things while you are talking to him.

hope the customer service there aint going to crap like most other places.

They have a programming utility that makes it a breeze. You plug the call in to your computer and it reads the call and then you select the files you want to add to it. You can then change the order of the sounds or take off what you don’t want. Once it’s done then you turn the call on and go to the remote settings and upload the new sound list and you’re done. I’m not sure about your specific call, but my fury and fusion require a printer cable to plug it into the computer

Last edited:
Just an update, I watched all the youtube and confused myself, so called Foxpro today and spoke to Tyler. He installed fourteen of the free sounds for me in about ten minutes, even with my dumb questions. I felt guilty not spending any money. I guess that kind of service is the reason Foxpro is so popular. I know when its time to replace my Hellfire I'll stick with Foxpro.

Back