2 remotes Controlling 1 CS24

jk2paintworx

If I had 2 TX1000 remotes Can I synchronize through the programmer on my PC and have them both control my call? It would be handy In certain situations to have my partner take control of the call when we are sitting apart.

Just set both controllers to the same frequency # as the caller and it will work. Make sure both controllers are set up the same for sounds.

Ya slick I’m sure you are right. The only reason I ask is because my LCD screen went out and my call is out of warranty. I found a used remote and thought about getting it and using the one with the messed up screen as a spare once it still works but a little hard to see that top half of the screen. Then I got to wondering if I could use 2 remotes Blah blah. Sometimes I get going down a rabbit hole with ideas like that. It would probably just turn into a cluster w 2 guys running the call. One guy howLong while the other guy interrupting w vole squeaks.

Originally Posted By: jk2paintworxYa slick I’m sure you are right. The only reason I ask is because my LCD screen went out and my call is out of warranty. I found a used remote and thought about getting it and using the one with the messed up screen as a spare once it still works but a little hard to see that top half of the screen. Then I got to wondering if I could use 2 remotes Blah blah. Sometimes I get going down a rabbit hole with ideas like that. It would probably just turn into a cluster w 2 guys running the call. One guy howLong while the other guy interrupting w vole squeaks.

If you don't mind and you're not going to buy that extra remote, please let me know where it is. I lost my TX1000 and need another one to run my CS24. Hoping to find a deal somewhere, Foxpro wants $200 for a new remote.

Back