Navada yote hunters!!

Yotelife

I'm looking for a partner in hunting I have a fox pro a 4x4 and a good location where I know where dogs are.. I'm using a 6.5 grendel ar-15 24inch heavy barrel.. I can shot from 200yards to +1000... 7752945936

I'm in frenley nv.. i have a blind out and I put out last week in a got spot there is a tournament this weekend I'm looking for a partner

I'm in frenley nv.. i have a blind out and I put out last week in a got spot there is a tournament this weekend I'm looking for a partner

This dam thing sends it twice.. I'm not a social internet person but you really cant go out in public and walk up to some dude and say hey you like to shoot totes or go hunting.. lol.. soo hear I am... I'm also in the process of starting info and club just for Nevada residents only

This dam thing sends it twice.. I'm not a social internet person but you really cant go out in public and walk up to some dude and say hey you like to shoot totes or go hunting.. lol.. soo hear I am... I'm also in the process of starting info and club just for Nevada residents only

Too bad you are not in southern nevada. But you should try south of fearnley by yerington. Just be careful there are some prohibited areas that you cannot hunt there.

I have a great spot and going towards Fallon just got back and saw 8 dogs.. it's just alot more fun hunting with some one other than going alone..

Back