bolton

for dems, there simply isn't any clearing this up.

I'm looking forward to trump's impeachment in his 2nd term

They sure are persistent, I'm sure they will be able to concoct a few more reasons for impeachment during his second term.
I hope the defense team shows clips of Maxine Watters saying she wishes that he would be assassinated, and another Dem. Congresswoman saying "impeach the MF" well before all of this, nope, no hate there, and I'm sure that they were impartial when it came to voting to impeach him!

If somehow the dems were successful at their impeachment of trump with all this phony fabricated [beeep] you can rest assured that if Biden were to somehow become president the repubs would instantly do the same. The dems have let the genie out of the bottle and there is no way to get it back inside.

in other words, you don't believe what the transcripts of the actual phone call say? And instead want to believe more hearsay?

More witch hunt news....

And aside from others listening to the "ACTUAL" phone call. and finding nothing wrong with it, the Dems. are going on----he meant, I believe that he, it seemed like, and a lot of other assumptions, it sure seems like all the Dems. are mind readers!
Wonder where this would all be if he had said "can you do OUR COUNTRY a favor" instead of "can you do US a favor".
Joe Biden is corrupt, there is more and more coming out about multiple members of his family being provided high paying positions that they had zero expertise in, looks like RHIP!
Then there is the Clinton Foundation, it was recently reported that contributions are down to 10% of what they once were, wonder why those contributions dropped so much!
lol.gif

you guys know that bolton hasn't actually said anything yet? he wrote a book and the NYT has reported on what they say they were told is allegedly in it.

they admitted that they didn't actually see what they claim it says but they were in fact told that it does say it, so there.

FWIW, we've been on this ride before...

Bloomberg is grinning right about now. His only real competition for the Democratic nomination is Biden. What better way to get rid of Biden as a contender than to expose him as corrupt through an impeachment attempt of Trump?

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishfor dems, there simply isn't any clearing this up.

I'm looking forward to trump's impeachment in his 2nd term

Sad but true. The Dems, with the help of the leftist news media, will still be spinning this nonsense in 2021. Very sad for our nation.

Expect the next "impeachment inquiry" to begin the day this one fizzles. The first one started in 2016!
cursing.gif

Regards,
hm

Even IF the leak from Bolton's book is correct. It is NOT a crime!

It means nothing.

Having any witnesses only gives this sham of a trial credibility. Get it over with now. There is no crime that has been committed. There is NO evidence of any illegal activity. It has only gotten this far because the media has been backing the Democrat party lies.

Just because they keep saying something over and over, that does not make it true.

Trump must be fairly clean or somebody would have found something as much as he has been investigated.

On the other hand I am still not sure where oboma was born. No school records to be found. Fast and furious.Pallets of cash to Iran. His evolution on social issues.On and on. Nothing about that seems strange to the Democraps.

I think shiftless and the penguin are insane.

Notice that most of the insane asylums are now empty, I think I now know where most of the residents went. They mention Trump derangement syndrome, I believe the majority of the Democrats need to visit their shrink after just hearing his name!
Trump supporters may be labeled deplorables, I am looking at the Dem. controlled congress as disgusting.
Just think where we would be if Hillary had ben elected, Trump upset their apple cart and they don't like it!

Originally Posted By: 1trkyhntrBloomberg is grinning right about now. His only real competition for the Democratic nomination is Biden. What better way to get rid of Biden as a contender than to expose him as corrupt through an impeachment attempt of Trump?

You’re probably on to something. Back home seems like every other tv commercial and radio ad is for Bloomberg, regardless of station or channel. I’ve been in Ohio this week for work and it’s much the same here. I knew Bloomberg was spending the $$$$ in Virginia, but looks likes he’s doing it anywhere else that could swing either way.

Last edited:
Bloomberg has to figure a way to get the nomination. The Delegates know that neither Sanders nor Warren can win, that leaves Biden (If he can remember where he is and what he is supposed to say on any given day, and that's iffy). Get Biden out and Bloomberg has the nomination by default.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: GRIZZLYONEIt's over Friday.

And the Dims will re-start their "investigation" of some new wild az dream of theirs on Monday......maybe sooner.
cursing.gif

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: songdogin other words, you don't believe what the transcripts of the actual phone call say? And instead want to believe more hearsay?

More witch hunt news....

The actual transcript is locked away in a super-secret server that was reserved in the past for top-secret spies and such. There is a reason why Trump's comrades hide the actual tape of the phone call away from all eyes. Then they made a fake transcript that left out key parts of the phone call trying to hide the truth.

Bolton probably was in on the scheme and can tell the people what Trump actually did.

Back