KUDOS TO TACTICAL NIGHT VISION COMPANY

Four dead hog carcasses are on the far side of the pond at 220 yards, currently four Bald Eagles enjoying a pork feast.

Hopefully more coyotes show up before the gators do.

Originally Posted By: SkyPupLOL, my mouse gun has killed lots of dillos, coons, snakes and is a good coup de grace for hogs too!

Mouse%20Gun.JPG

But... But... But.... Where's your thermal scope?
smirk.gif

Bob, every now and then, during crow season, I turn on my FoxPro Shockwave and call in hundreds of crows and blast them with my suppressed Ruger 10-22.

Quote:Waiting for the coyotes to show up on hog carcass bait pile with the Howa Mini Action 6.5mm Grendel, so far have got six in the last ten days.

With the Zeiss V6 Conquest 4-18X scope can nail an orange at 200 yards every time!

Yeah, well this rifle should have a night vision scope, if you prefer to hunt in the dark, like I do. Here is a nice article I found ( url: https://www.agmglobalvision.com/night-vision ) where an author of that blog explains everything about night vision riflescopes and what parameters you should pay attention on...

No, my hunting is strictly under 300 yards, this is for scanning out past 1,000-1,500 yards.

My OTM 266 Scion with the 18mm lens can make Positive ID out 300 yards and scan out 600-800 yards, which is plenty for what I do.

Saw this coyote out 600 yards last night with the FLIR Scion OTM 266 scanner, watched him trot in as he he came to the FoxPro Shockwave, shot him at 225 yards.

Grendel%20Coyote.JPG

Grendel%20Coyote2.JPG

Back