Well thats pretty neat....

We have some real gems in NH, lot of people crying foul about this whole thing. My opinion the guy is a true bad-[beeep] to be able to pin that thing down and and finish it with his bare hands. We are seeing a dramatic increase in coyote populations and we have several groups thinking we need to leave them alone. NH will become a great "grab your popcorn and watch" arena for the next few years.

Originally Posted By: ZcustomWe have some real gems in NH, lot of people crying foul about this whole thing. My opinion the guy is a true bad-[beeep] to be able to pin that thing down and and finish it with his bare hands. We are seeing a dramatic increase in coyote populations and we have several groups thinking we need to leave them alone. NH will become a great "grab your popcorn and watch" arena for the next few years.

People are actually saying this guy shouldnt have harmed the wild predatory animal that atracked his child?

We have some real gems moving into NH, most are backed by PETA so that gives you an idea of their motivation.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SlagiattOriginally Posted By: ZcustomWe have some real gems in NH, lot of people crying foul about this whole thing. My opinion the guy is a true bad-[beeep] to be able to pin that thing down and and finish it with his bare hands. We are seeing a dramatic increase in coyote populations and we have several groups thinking we need to leave them alone. NH will become a great "grab your popcorn and watch" arena for the next few years.

People are actually saying this guy shouldnt have harmed the wild predatory animal that atracked his child?

I wouldn't be terribly surprised by that. I've been hunting in NH for many years now and I can slowly see the b.s. from my crap state of Massachusetts and New York trickling in. Especially in the lower parts

Back