Pulsar Thermion XP50 Review

Originally Posted By: Deltagunner00Originally Posted By: ZbackHad it about a month and it is still working well.

Thermion XP 50 vs Bobcat

Nice work! Have you done the update from today yet? Only release for XP's and it's awesome.
I haven’t yet, I was thinking about waiting a week to make sure people didn’t have problems with it. How do you feel about it?

Originally Posted By: Zback Originally Posted By: Deltagunner00Originally Posted By: ZbackHad it about a month and it is still working well.

Thermion XP 50 vs Bobcat

Nice work! Have you done the update from today yet? Only release for XP's and it's awesome.
I haven’t yet, I was thinking about waiting a week to make sure people didn’t have problems with it. How do you feel about it?

I haven't hunted with it yet after the upgrade but just looking around in the back field, there is a pretty drastic increase in definition and detail.

I just did the update to my XP50 trail. I can't say that I notice any difference in the clarity? I did turn it on in the main menu. It's definitely not worse at least. The "user setting" is a nice fix for the last update that kept resetting my brightness and contrast settings.

I did the update to my Helion XP38 and in "boost mode" you can tell the whites are crisper and brighter.

I would say the picture is marginally better, but it is better.

With that said, in good thermal conditions the picture looks friggen incredible over all anyways. I can count the lil tiles on my neighbors roof 100 yards away.

I take back what I said, I can tell an improvement in the picture when toggling "boost" off and on. It's not huge but it is definitely a little more crisp in boost mode.

A night hunter sent me this video recorded with the Pulsar Thermion XP50. I believe he used a cal. 270W ....
url]

Back