Used Foxpro value

ohioyotehuntr

I have a Foxpro FX3 that is still in a box. It was my dad’s but I’m not even sure he used it . I remember when he got it he put some of Foxpro custom coyote sounds on it so it’s already to go. The Cabelas price on the bottom of the box is 499. I’m well aware that you can buy calls cheaper now but I’m curious what it might be worth as I don’t have a need for it. And yes, I’m aware it is worth what someone is willing to pay for it but can anyone give me an idea of what it might be worth. Not wanting to give it away but if I can get something reasonable, I may sell it.
Thanks for your help.

I have no idea what it is worth but it only held 32 sounds and under $100 dollar new callers hold more and have a warranty and work pretty good, I've been testing a new JS GS-2 and it is a lot of caller for under $100. I would guess the FP logo on it will command a bit of a premium. I'd list it at what you think you need to get out of it and then lower it until it is worth more as a backup for you or someone bites

Here's one(FX3) that was for sale in 2018 that the asking price was $140. I don't know what it sold for.

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...rue#Post3160649

Last edited:
If you could sell it for $100.00, somebody would be getting a good deal. The FX3 is a good, reliable caller, with good volume and sound quality. Considering yours is probably in like new condition, it should be worth that.

Back