Virginia peeps!

A few nights ago in Jasper Co. Illinois just 30 or so miles south of me the county rolled up to an individuals house to confiscate the firearms of a 54 year old women who had never so much as had a speeding ticket from what I understand. Her foid card had expired and even though the state had cashed her check and she had proof of application of her new card they still were there to confiscate. Her husband refused to comply and told them they had been transferred to him. Eventually the officer left empty handed. If I'm not mistaken the women had her ccl. As well. It is currently blowing up on facebook. I hope people wake the f up. This county is a rural supposed gun friendly county too.

The words in the constitution are just that "words". Unless people are willing and able to enforce it's meaning they are useless." "Me January 2nd 2020".

They have been chipping away at the "willingness" for decades and now there is a full out assault on the "able". Most will never put their comfortable life on the line for freedom and liberty and now they want to disarm those that would.

Once the Second falls all others will soon fall also for the "good" of everybody. It's "reasonable" to take your rights away otherwise we can't enslave you and why it is a living document to the Leftists.

I don't know either.

There is no harm I feel in listening to his intell ....rather than dismissing it immediately as BS --- Because what he has just reported is not harmful -- he is just saying be Alert ... Careful ... Safe and deliberate.

HAS ANYONE HERE BEEN FOLLOWING HIM AND HIS CHANNEL??

Cas

Yes it is.

The man speaks from his HEART.

January 20 will be a heavy --- EXPECT False Flag Ops!

Some entities are saying that the Citizens attending should NOT bring long guns because it would give the media opportunity to make us look "bad" or "radical" or "threatening".....that we should only carry concealed or open carry handguns.

I DISAGREE.

WE ALL NEED TO CARRY BOTH -- AND TO BE SAFE --- AND TO BE READY FOR ANY EVENTUALITY.

Back