Good night out with the 6.5 Grendel and Thermion!

Originally Posted By: 300magmanThat’s a great video man. I’m jealous, would love to be able to night hunt here, looks like a blast!

Thanks for watching. Always nervous they are going to take away night hunting here. Just never know these days.

Originally Posted By: moog5050How do you like the thermion? Any issues. Considering an xp50

I love it! No regrets whatsoever and it has performed well for me.

#1 "Good clean shot"... equals blowing the leg off and it limps around trying to get away before dragging itself off and finally expiring 20+ seconds later (the video edited out it's last dying moments).

#2 "Perfect shot"... equals a spinner that runs away and goes down after 15+ seconds.

Good clean shot, and perfect shot. I'd disagree with those assesments, there certainly wasn't anything good or clean about #1. And a "perfect" shot in my book means they drop dead instantly or within a second or two without running or spinning. But this video does reinforce my observation that thermal/NV guys often step up to a "bigger gun" to compensate for poor shot placement with scopes that cost many thousands of $$ even while using heavy duty specialty tripods. And at a mere 75 yards.

Thanks for the conf Originally Posted By: Deltagunner00Originally Posted By: moog5050How do you like the thermion? Any issues. Considering an xp50

I love it! No regrets whatsoever and it has performed well for me.

Thanks

Back