Lucky Duck Rechargeable Battery Pack?

Hello, all- just curious if anyone has gotten a rechargeable battery pack for their Lucky Duck and how you like it. I am running through Duracells like I’m powering a small city with them and am looking for a more reasonable option.

For those who have them, how long does a charge last on the rechargeable pack?? All day? My disposables always die in the middle of a hunt and I am sick of it. Thanks for any insight/experience you can provide. Love my Revolt,btw.

Last edited:
I have one, forget the brand. I've never needed to charge during a hunt and I've used it a whole day. There's no meter so can't say if it was getting low but definitely way better than running regular batteries! Well worth it imo.

Yeah, the rechargeable pack is the only way to fly, easy all day, and no idea how much longer than that since I recharge after each use.

In the remote I use cheap rechargeable AAs and recharge every day also.

I am somewhat surprised that more people are not using rechargeable Lithium aa batteries. You could use them in the remote and the ecaller, and they hold up better in extreme cold.

Originally Posted By: Possumal57I am somewhat surprised that more people are not using rechargeable Lithium aa batteries. You could use them in the remote and the ecaller, and they hold up better in extreme cold.

Good idea. I have a Nitecore charger. What Nitecore batteries would be ok to use in the Lucky Duck Riot?

To follow up and close the loop on this thread, I got a rechargeable battery pack for my Revolt and I couldn't be happier. Rechargeable batteries for the remote from Amazon (their brand) and it's like a new caller. No more worries about batteries while I am out in the middle of the desert on an all-day hunt. Following @204ar's advice, I just recharge the battery pack each night when I get in. Thanks for all of the suggestions, guys!

Back