Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3227536 - 01/10/20 11:49 AM Newbie hooked!
deadogwalkin Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Waconia, MN
Able to get out last night for a few sets with the kid and buddy of his who has never been out calling coyotes at night! Always fun to introduce someone to the sport. With three of us I had him on the shotgun, which proved to be the right decision for the set up. Went through set sequence with nothing showing. At the 30 minute mark I hit the female invitation for just a minute or two. At 35 minutes hit pup distress! Not sure why (and would like others theories) but he came in [beeep] bent right at the caller and fluttering fur, which brought him just 20 yds in front of the shotgun! Kid hit his mark and piled him up. Young male. Did two other dry sets....but that kid is hooked!! [img]http://s32.photobucket.com/user/outdoorliving1133/slideshow/[/img]

Edited by deadogwalkin (01/10/20 01:11 PM)
Edit Reason: Trouble posting pic.

#3227581 - 01/10/20 04:41 PM Re: Newbie hooked! [Re: deadogwalkin]
lockrotor Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: West Central WI
WTG taking a young hunter out to enjoy the great outdoors. Nice picture and he got a big smile to boot.

#3227641 - 01/11/20 12:40 AM Re: Newbie hooked! [Re: lockrotor]
Snowshoes Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: Central Alberta
Nothing like a coyote coming in to get the adrenaline pumping smile
My main hunting partners ( my son and grandson) no longer live close by and I sure miss those times spent together in the field.

Moderator:  AWS, Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.