New member saying hello!

Oregononeshot

Hi guys, just wanted to introduce myself. My names Robert and I live in eastern Oregon. I've been out of the calling game for about 15 years, just getting back into it. Bought myself a foxpro for Christmas and done 9 setups, with one kill. Mainly targeting coyotes, but where I elk hunt has become overrun with cougars. I shot one with my bow last year that was with two others, so I'm excited to get up and try to target the big cats! Looking forward to learning allot from this forum!

Welcome, every time I drive from Burns to Winnemucca I see coyotes. I like the milkshakes at Field Station.

I'm from the northeastern portion, a town called Pendleton. When I get a chance I'll write up the story of the coyote I shot a couple weeks ago and put some pictures up

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: JCCougar with a bow Good on ya !

X2
From a fellow mostly bowhunter, CONGRATS on the bow cougar.

I like to think of myself as being fairly tech-savvy, and I have read all posts about how to post pictures, but I can't figure out how to get the actual pictures to show up instead of links? I've tried the Flickr app, as well as the hosting section on the forum. I can get them to post on the photo forum, but when I copy the link, nothing shows up on my post?

Last edited:
You're looking for the BB code wherever you hosted the photo.
Copy it.

[img:left][/img]

[img:center][/img]

I have gone through this exact process, the only difference being the link I copy and paste is a URL, not a UBBC code. I can't find anywhere on Flickr app where it gives a UBBC code. I am also doing all this on my iPhone if that makes a difference?

Last edited:
If nothing else, and 'cuz it's a big cat
wink.gif
, you could email me the picture and I'll post it up.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, my name is Dion. I live a little over an hour southeast of KCMO near Truman Lake. Been on here a week or 2,just scrolled back a few pages and found this,thought I would take a minute to introduce myself. Better late than never. I like to hunt and fish what I can,when I can,where I can. Haven't done much varmint hunting for several years,but working on getting back into it as time allows it.

Back