Iran fired ballistic missiles at US Air base in Iraq. time to go to war with Iran?

Coyotehunter_

I think we should wipe out Iran's ballistic missiles and their abilty to build more of them. ASAP. Time to go to war with Iran and wipe them off the face of the earth.

We should have already took out launch sites when they shot down our drone a couple months ago... we also should have already crippled their navy for what they did to the tankers in the straight of Hormuz...we will see if Trump keeps cowing down like Obama... so far he has proven to be mostly talk when it comes to “bombing the h3ll out of them”....

Originally Posted By: Stu Farishlaunch site are likely pickup trucks.

guess we'll need to take all of them out...

Yeah, they are saying short range scud variants

News reports are saying they shot 17 ballistic guided missiles at our US Air Bases in Iraq. These were more sophisticated than the unguided scud missiles used by Iraq in the US vs Iraq war. Ballistic Missiles are a game Changer. I want to know how Iran guided those Ballistic missiles? Do they use GPS to guide the ballistic missiles onto their targets? If so who's GPS did they use and will they be able to use those GPS satellites again? If so should we make sure that can't happen again?

Balad Airbase in Iraq was hit by 8 Katyusha type rockets today. 4 wounded including 2 officers of the Iraqi Airforce. No US troops were injured as of recent reposts for now. That might change later. Also, several mortar rounds were fired and hit the Airbase's runway.

What will Trump do now? Will he keep laying low and allow Iran to continue to try to kill our US Troops in Iraq or will he retaliate and wipe Iran off the face of the earth?

Originally Posted By: GCStop the import of Toyota's into the country and they would be crippled.

Good point GC. I've wondered for years why Islamic terrorists usually drive Toyota's??

Quote:As for how terrorists in the Middle East get their hands on Toyota trucks, the company has said it's impossible to track the vehicles.

Say what!? I don't think so.

Regards,
hm

Back