Predator Masters YouTube channel

SnowmanMo

Administrator
Staff member
We are pleased to announce the creation of the Predator Masters YouTube channel. Make sure to subscribe so that you can see when we post new videos.

thumbup1.gif

Thanks for the feedback. I went in and fixed that 55,000 glitch. If there is anything in particular you’d like to see just let me know.

Originally Posted By: Icedtea How many unique IP's per day?

lol… It can get real funny when single users hit from multiple IPs. Especially watching when they comment on their sock puppets, lol

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: Icedtea How many unique IPs per day?

lol… It can get real funny when single users hit from multiple IPs. Especially watching when they comment on their sock puppets, lol

I understand that the site is older than dirt, However, a unique IP is what it is. Its the measure of interest shown in an internet site.

When the user is using a secure IP, it only changes when he/she turns it off and then back on, or its set to change at a specific time interval. Anyone that knows anything about the internet uses one. Who would waste their time turning it off and on, I don't.

As to "sock puppets"? What are you trying to say? Don't be gutless, just say it.

So How many unique IPs per day?

How many of the 55,000 users/membership have posted 1 time in the last year?

Have you contacted any of the non posting users about coming back?

Looks like a high percentage of the posts are made by the PM staff, is that their new job description?

Is anything being done about the lack of membership interest?

Originally Posted By: IcedteaOriginally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: Icedtea How many unique IPs per day?

I understand that the site is older than dirt, However, a unique IP is what it is. Its the measure of interest shown in an internet site.

When the user is using a secure IP, it only changes when he/she turns it off and then back on, or its set to change at a specific time interval. Anyone that knows anything about the internet uses one. Who would waste their time turning it off and on, I don't.

As to "sock puppets"? What are you trying to say? Don't be gutless, just say it.

My actual name is Jeremy Nickel. I am not hard to find on other social media…

As for gutless… what is your full name? Or are you gonna hide behind a screen name?

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: IcedteaOriginally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: Icedtea How many unique IPs per day?

As for gutless… what is your full name? Or are you gonna hide behind a screen name?

I'm going to hide behind my screen name. Its really none of your business what my name is.

With your last post, I'm wondering about your reading skills, I didn't ask you for your name.

Judging by your post, I feel you have an attitude thats not conducive to good staff to member relations. So I withdraw from any further correspondence with you. In other words go bother someone else.

Originally Posted By: IcedteaOriginally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: IcedteaOriginally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: Icedtea How many unique IPs per day?

I'm going to hide behind my screen name. Its really none of your business what my name is.

With your last post, I'm wondering about your reading skills, I didn't ask you for your name.

Judging by your post, I feel you have an attitude thats not conducive to good staff to member relations. So I withdraw from any further correspondence with you. In other words go bother someone else.

lol.

That is what I thought.. As for correspondence I do not waste my time talking with anyone not man enough to reveal their true identity. So i will leave you with this in a parting statement;

As for reading skills... the old way was quick to ban all new accounts created by banned members. Now our reading skills find amusement watching you resentful souls communicate with your sock puppets in the same threads...

peace out Big D. lol

Back