Predator Masters YouTube channel

SnowmanMo

Administrator
Staff member
We are pleased to announce the creation of the Predator Masters YouTube channel. Hope you check it out and subscribe to the channel.

We will be open to video ideas as well as contributions from our members for new videos.

Mo

Very cool,Good luck.

P.S. on the screen that shows there are "55,00 members worldwide", I think you are missing a zero.

Also, I think those buddy shots that are already in there are cool, have you considered adding kind of a fast-paced photo album with a variety of member shots (with their permission of course) featuring a variety of game animals.

I am subscribed and waiting for your next video!

I subscribed. You know that if you post anything u-tube finds "Sad not in line with PETA views" they will censor demonetize you.

Originally Posted By: jcs271Very cool,Good luck.

P.S. on the screen that shows there are "55,00 members worldwide", I think you are missing a zero.

Also, I think those buddy shots that are already in there are cool, have you considered adding kind of a fast-paced photo album with a variety of member shots (with their permission of course) featuring a variety of game animals.

I am subscribed and waiting for your next video!

Thanks, I'll pull it down and fix it when I get back in from my road trip.

Back