Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Topic Options
#3226221 - 01/03/20 11:01 AM Cleaning your wildlife mounts???
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

Loc: okla
Mine are looking pretty scruffy and need cleaned. On line shopping for cleaners has recommended the Seybrite Cleaning kit. Has anyone used it? Are they still in business? I've tried to call several times and just get a busy signal. It sounds like a good product and if it works I'd like to order some. Any other method of cleaning will be appreciated to.

Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution.

#3226224 - 01/03/20 11:36 AM Re: Cleaning your wildlife mounts??? [Re: pyscodog]
crittr gittr Online
Die Hard Member II

Loc: UTAH
A vacuum with the brush attachment is what my wife uses and works very well.

#3226228 - 01/03/20 12:12 PM Re: Cleaning your wildlife mounts??? [Re: pyscodog]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

Mine are past a vacuum. Some are older mounts and have smoke discoloration. The Seybrite cleaner is supposed to remove most of it. I'm not expecting a new looking mount just a little better.

#3226230 - 01/03/20 12:22 PM Re: Cleaning your wildlife mounts??? [Re: pyscodog]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

Well, I called Seybrite again and got a busy signal still. I called McKenzie Taxidermy supply and they had the kits so I ordered one from them. After it gets here and I use it, I'll give a short update on the results.

#3226262 - 01/03/20 04:12 PM Re: Cleaning your wildlife mounts??? [Re: pyscodog]
Tim Neitzke Offline
Former Moderator

Loc: Michigan
Air compressor and a vac. Wipe eyes,claws, noses, antlers, etc with a soft rag and some windex. Q-tip damp with windex to get the eyes really clean. Those who ruin their stuff by smoking takes much more work.

#3226280 - 01/03/20 06:23 PM Re: Cleaning your wildlife mounts??? [Re: crittr gittr]
GRIZZLYONE Offline
Die Hard Member III

Loc: So Cal
Originally Posted By: crittr gittr
A vacuum with the brush attachment is what my wife uses and works very well.

Thats all I use

#3226281 - 01/03/20 06:30 PM Re: Cleaning your wildlife mounts??? [Re: Tim Neitzke]
pyscodog Online
PM Junkie

Originally Posted By: Tim Neitzke
Air compressor and a vac. Wipe eyes,claws noses etc with a soft rag and some windex. Q-tip damp with windex to get the eyes really clean. Those who ruin their stuff by smoking takes much more work.

We all have some bad habits. Hopefully the Seybrite will help.

Moderator:  Redfrog 

© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.