Predator hunting Chair/pack

CallingArkansas

I found and ordered a predator hunting chair/pack a few days ago and received it yesterday. Hunted with it yesterday evening and on into the night and I’ll have to say I like it a lot. It is a Summit Chair Pack version 2.5. There is also a 1.5 version available. I’ve been looking a long time trying to find the proper set up. The pack is plenty big for an ecaller, remote, shooting sticks and most any other things one might consider carrying. The chair is comfortable with a back and will set up in a high position or low position. It’s easy and quite to carry on my back and simply unfolds when you get to your setup spot.

Where I hunt I normally need to be up off the ground slightly which alway required carrying a stool or sitting on my turkey hunting vest cushion on the ground which was not a preferred way for me to sit. It wears like a backpack when walking and I carry my AR as a chest rig leaving my hands free.

I’M IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH MARKETING THIS PRODUCT. I just found something that works great for me That I had never seen before and wanted to share with this group.

Merry Christmas to you all!

Hmm, that looks pretty handy. I have been using the now discontinued Mojo Critter Sitter for a few years and like the combination of pack and chair. It's near perfect except that a Shockwave won't fit inside, so I strap it on the outside. Do you think this chair's compartment would fit a Shockwave? I'd love another Critter Sitter as backup or for the kids, who are getting more into calling with me. That's not an option, but this could be. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Originally Posted By: TikkamikeI’d love that.. but I’m 75 lbs over the weight limit Do you pack in a bear and sit on it?

I can’t honestly say because I’ve never seen a shockwave. But You could definitly fit 2 Fusions in the large pack. I can compare it that way because I’m carrying the Fusion.

Originally Posted By: DesertRamHmm, that looks pretty handy. I have been using the now discontinued Mojo Critter Sitter for a few years and like the combination of pack and chair. It's near perfect except that a Shockwave won't fit inside, so I strap it on the outside. Do you think this chair's compartment would fit a Shockwave? I'd love another Critter Sitter as backup or for the kids, who are getting more into calling with me. That's not an option, but this could be. Thanks for sharing your experience. troy, yes it will fit the shockwave perfect in the first compartment and still have the other 2 for other gear.

I started using one this year. It has a lot of room, easily fits an ICOtec outlaw with a lot of extra room. This is the first folding stool I have carried that has a back rest, feel like I’m chitin in tall cotton... not a very good pic of it, but that is it with my call setting on top of it...

I got the slydog ground and pound for both me and my son and really like it. I think it’s almost exactly like the hidden instinct

Originally Posted By: Iowayote92Has anyone use the hidden instinct coyote tour chair?

Yes, it is one of the better things I’ve gotten for coyote hunting

Guess you can tell it was by a company known for stands, and not packs. How hard would it be to give the volume size of the pack?

Back